Chapter 7 - Ana

"All good?" Ana asked her friend standing beside her. Cristina looked back at her with the biggest smile. Ana knew she was extremely happy. She has never seen her this happy.

"Everything is perfect." Cristina said. For some odd reason, Ana felt that it was. "Pretty please, don't pinch me. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." Cristina said. Ana pinched her. "Ouch." She said, rubbing where Ana pinched her.

"See? No dream. It is real." Ana said walking.

"You didn't have to do it that hard." Cristina said. Ana shrugged. "Ok, so here is how they are sitting. First Jungkook, followed by Jin, Yoongi or Suga, Jimin, Hobi or J-hope, Taehyung or V, and lastly Namjoon or RM." Cristina said. Ana nodded. She caught the same guy from earlier at the end of the table staring into her direction. They walked more and Ana noticed they were next. Cristina let out a squeal. "Look at them!" She said turning to Ana. Ana smiled.

"I know." She said to Cristina. The staffer motioned for them to go on. Cristina went first.

"Oh hi." The first one said, smiling a big smile and scrunching up his nose, like a bunny.

"Hi." Cristina said all giggly. He turned to Ana.

"Hi." He said smiling. Ana bowed.

"Ana..." Cristina said looking at Ana.

"Oh." Ana said. "This is Cristina. She came all the way from NYC to see you guys." Ana said.

"Really?" The boy with the bunny smile said.

"Ana, this is Jungkook." Cristina said. "They are in the order I told you."

"Got it." Ana said. The guy with the bunny smile looked back at Cristina and then back at Ana.

"You are not a fan, aren't you?" He asked Ana.

"Not really. I'm just here making sure she doesn't die." Ana said. Jungkook laughed. He picked Cristina's album and signed it.

"How long was your trip?" He asked Cristina in English.

"Almost twenty-four hours." Cristina said.

"Wow." He said, his eyes going big. Ana laughed to herself, because he looked very cute. Like a deer caught in the headlights. He passed the album to the guy next to him. Jin, Ana assumed, if they were in the order Cristina told her. Jungkook put his hand in the air and Cristina high-fived it. She walked towards the other guy.

"Hello." The other guy said.

"Hi." Cristina said,

"Hyung, she came all the way from NYC." Jungkook said.

"Oh really?" He said signing the album. Cristina nodded.

Jungkook looked back at Ana and smiled, putting his hand in the air. Ana high five him. His hand was big, compared to Ana's. Ana's sleeve shrunk, and her forearm tattoo got exposed. Jungkook smiled.

"Can I see?" He asked Ana in an enthusiastic voice. Ana smiled.

"Sure." She said, lifting her sleeve.

"Oh." Jungkook said leaning in to see it closer. "Can I?" He said, asking if he could touch it.

"Yeah." Ana said smiling. He grazed his index finger delicately tracing the cherry blossom branch she had tattooed.

"Wow. So cool." He said, looking back at Ana and then the tattoo.

"Thank you." Ana said.

"I have a couple too." He said lifting the sleeve of his shirt. He showed Ana some of the tattoos on his forearm. She noticed a couple, but the one that caught her attention was the skeleton hand.