Chapter 30 - Ana

"I'll be fine. Go." She said. She nodded her way. He walked to her and sat down in front of her at the coffee table. She leaned forward and grabbed his face. "Remember that no matter what I love you. That will never change." She said and leaned in to kiss his forehead. Something she learned he likes, even though he doesn't say it. She saw a little blush on his cheeks. He placed his hands on top of hers, leaning in to kiss her.

"And I love you." He said. She smiled at him.

"Go. I have six guardians beside me. Nothing is going to happen to me." She said looking around, everyone was looking at her. Jin gave her a little nod. She turned back to him. He nodded. He stood up and left the dorm.

"Now we wait." Yoongi said. She looked down at her hands.

"I'm scared." She said in a whisper. "What if this gets out of hand?" She said. Everyone was looking at her.

"It is normal you feel this way." Jimin said beside her. "I'm sure they will find a way. And we know that no matter what, Namjoon will put your safety first." He said taking her hands and giving it a squeeze.

"What if fans don't like the news?" She asked. Jimin looked down at the floor.

"Then they will need to deal with it. It's Namjoon life. What he does on his personal life is really his business to deal with." Yoongi said. Ana looked down at the floor. A silent tear escaping her eyes. Jimin cleaned it away. Jungkook threw an arm around her, bringing her closer. She nodded.

"I guess you are right." She said. She looked up and everyone was around her, looking at her fondly. "Thank you." She said to them. Yoongi nodded and gave her a small smile. Jimin stood up and left. She looked in her purse for her phone. She turned it on, and her phone started beeping right away. They were all messages from Cristina. She decided that a call was more effective.

"Where the hell have you been?" Cristina yelled on the other side of the line.

"I'm sorry." Ana mustered to say.

"Sorry?" Cristina repeated. "Sorry? I've been worried sick about you. Where the hell were you?" She asked again. "I swear to god Ana you have five seconds to reply or I'm hopping on the next plane to South Korea." She said.

"I was on a getaway with Nam." Ana replied. "We both had out phones off." She said. "I'm sorry." She said, feeling scolded.

"Is what they are saying true? Did you have a miscarriage?" Cristina asked her. With all that was going on, she forgot she hadn't spoken to Cristina in days, and the last time they spoke, it didn't occur to Ana to mention it.

"Yes." Ana said in whisper.

"Oh my god." Cristina exclaimed. "Are you okay? Screw this I'm going to South Korea." Cristina said.

"No! I'm fine really. Don't." Ana replied.

"Where is Namjoon? Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at the dorm with the guys. Namjoon is back at BigHit." Ana said.

"Are you sure you are fine?" She asked Ana.

"Yes. Positive." Ana said.

"Ok. Call me later, ok? And answer the damn texts when I send them." Cristina exclaimed. Ana chuckled.

"Yes mom." Ana said.

"Love you." Cristina said.

"Love you." Ana said. She heard the line cut. Ana sighed. Her phone vibrated. It was a text from Namjoon.

'I'm about to go live. Tell the guys' The message read.

'I'll tell them. How are you? How are things going on there?' She replied. "Guys, Nam says he is about to go live." She said to all. Her phone vibrated again.