Chapter 34 - Ana

"Guys, we are here." Ana said walking inside and dropping her purse on the foyer table. She walked to the living room and saw a familiar face. "Oh my god!" There in front of her was standing her best friend Cristina. She ran to her and hugged her. "When did you got here?" She asked her.

"A couple of hours ago. Jimin thought you needed your best friend." Cristina said nervously. Ana hugged her again.

"Is that why you wanted me to come here?" She said, breaking away from Cristina and turning to Jimin.

"Yeah." He said shyly. Ana went to hug him.

"Thank you Jiminie." She said. He hugged her back, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm staying at a hotel. Don't worry." Cristina said.

"How long are you staying?" Ana asked her.

"A week." She said. Cristina wasn't overly excited. She seemed down. Stressed. Maybe she was jet-lagged from the trip. After all, it is a fourteen-hour trip from JFK. Plus, the thirteen-hour time difference. "I should go to the hotel. I feel tired." She said to the guys. Ana looked around, Jimin had a smile on his face, Jin, Yoongi and Hobi were all looking at Ana lovingly, Jungkook and Taehyung had an unreadable face.

"We should take you." Ana said, looking at Namjoon. He had been standing quietly in the corner all this time. A poker-face expression on his face. He just nodded. "Where are your bags?" Ana asked her.

"Oh, I already did the check in at the hotel." She said.

"Ah, great. Let's go." Ana said, hooking her arm with hers and walking to the main door. Namjoon followed. "Are you hungry?" Ana asked her.

"No. The guys bought food earlier." Cristina said.

"What's wrong?" Ana asked her.

"Huh?" Cristina asked confused.

"You are quiet. You literally were in the same space as Jimin and BTS, yet you are quiet." Ana said knowing her best friend too well.

"I'm just tired. That's all." She said. Ana didn't fully believe her but decided to drop it. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable talking about it in front of Namjoon, who was standing on the corner of the elevator quiet. On the ride to the hotel, Ana leaned her head on her best friend's.

"I'm happy you are here. Even if it's only for a week." Ana said. Cristina gave her a half smile. "There's so much we can do that we didn't get to do last time. We can even go shopping. I know a couple of stores here in Seoul that I love." Ana said.

"Of course." Cristina said dismissively. They arrived to the hotel and Namjoon stayed in the car. Ana went up with Cristina and went inside the room. Her room was a presidential suite, with a balcony that overlooked all Seoul. "Woah! It's like Joonie's apartment window. Actually..." Ana said looking around. She spotted his apartment building. "That's where he lives." Ana said, pointing to a building in the far end. Cristina nodded. Ana took that as her queue to leave. "Well, you are jet-lagged, tired and look like crap. Imma bounce out of here." Ana said. Cristina barely looked at her. "Are you sure you're okay? Are we okay?" Ana asked her. Cristina looked at her, her eyes watering. She nodded. "Alright. I'll come by tomorrow and take you shopping." Ana said. "Unless you want to rest." She said.

"I think I want to rest. Take a day to kill the jetlag." Cristina said.

"Alright." Ana said. "Let me know if you need anything." She said.

"I will." Cristina said. Ana walked to the door and went back to the car.

"All good?" Namjoon asked her once she sat down.