Chapter 18 - Namjoon

One month later

"So, when is noona arriving?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, while warming up for the practice. They were at a studio practicing for their Good Morning America concert. The concert was in two days. They had the day off tomorrow, and he had a whole day planned for him and Ana.

"She arrives later. But she is going to see her friend first." Namjoon said. "Are her tickets ready?" Namjoon asked the staffer beside him.

"Yes. And so is her friend's NDA." He said.

"Ok good." Namjoon said. They spend the entire day practicing, back-to-back. "I think we can call it day." Namjoon said. Everyone cheered. "See you all at the concert." He spoke. He picked a towel and wiped some of the sweat on his face and back.

"Sir..." The staffer from earlier said. Namjoon looked at him. "She's waiting." He said.

"Let's go." Namjoon said, eager to get to the hotel, to hug her. He had missed her terribly. He got in the car, and they drove back to the hotel. He got there and there were fans at the entrance. He went inside.

"She's in the room." The staffer said. Namjoon nodded and got into the elevator up to his room. He walked to his room, unlocking the door, and putting the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. He walked to the bedroom and saw her there, sleeping. He sat down beside her and moved the hair out of her face, kissing her forehead. He went to the bathroom and showered. He climbed into bed and wrapped an arm around her waist, bringing her closer.

"You're here." She said in a sleepy voice. She spun in his arms and snuggled against his chest.

"I am." He said, kissing her head. "I missed you." He said in a whisper, bringing her closer to him. He missed the feeling of her arms around him, and to have her close to him. He missed her smell, and particularly, he missed the way she would snuggle up against his chest. He hugged her tighter to his chest.

"I missed you too." She said and fell back asleep. The next morning, he was woken up by a knock on his door. He looked at the hour on his phone. It was 6am. Too early. He looked down and saw that Ana was still snuggled against him. He moved carefully, to not wake her up. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He walked to his door and looked through the peephole. Jungkook and Taehyung were standing on the other side of the door.

"What do you want?" He asked, opening the door. "It's six in the morning. Go to sleep." He said.

"Is she here?" Jungkook asked.

"Did you read this?" Namjoon asked them, signaling to the 'do not disturb' sign.

"Is she here?" Taehyung asked, ignoring his statement.

"She's..." He started to say but got interrupted by a pair of arms around his waist.

"I'm here." Ana said. "I just woke up." She said. Jungkook came inside and pulled Ana away from him and hugged her. Taehyung joined them.

"Get ready. Let's have breakfast." Taehyung said.

"Yes!" Jungkook said, excited.

"Um, excuse me?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked, breaking away from the hug.

"I'm here...?" Namjoon said.

"And I'm here." Taehyung said. "Your point?"

"You guys don't know if I had plans with her." He protested.

"Did you?" Taehyung asked him.

"That's not the point." Namjoon said.