Chapter 9 - Ana

"The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Roslin waits. The blade and chalice guarding o'er Her gates. Adorned in masters' loving art, She lies. She rests at last beneath the starry skies."

"Ana!" She heard her friend Cristina yell. Ana snapped out of her trance.

"Uh, what?" She asked her friend.

"I've been talking to you for the past five minutes. Where were you?" Cristina asked Ana. Ana shook her head. Ever since the activity earlier that day she has been thinking nonstop about those words. Over and over again like a loop.

"Nowhere. What's up?" Ana asked Cristina.

"I was just saying we should head to the arena after eating." Cristina said. Ana nodded. The words played in her mind again. "Okay, what is going on?" Cristina asked her, knowing her too well. Something was bothering Ana.

"Nothing." Ana said. Ana tried to make sense of the words he said to her. They didn't. Why would he tell her a quote from her favorite book? Out of context? Ana thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind. Nothing made sense.

"Tell me what's bothering you! You have that face." Cristina said.

"What face?" Ana asked her, furrowing her eyebrows.

"That face you make when something is bothering you. The one where your eyes wander onto the horizon and it looks like you are staring at something, but in reality, you are not. That face." Cristina said.

"It's nothing." Ana said. Cristina didn't believe her. "Really." Ana said. Cristina dropped it. They finished having lunch and made their way to the venue. There was a bit of a line when they got there. Soon after, they were let inside. Ana handed the tickets to the guard and they made their way to the pit. Cristina was able to be on the rail close to the stage.

"We are not moving from here." Cristina said, hugging the rail. Ana laughed.

"Okay, we are not moving." Ana said, walking to stand beside Cristina, hugging the rail too.

"It's the first time I have been this close to the stage." Cristina said excited. Ana could see the glow in her eyes. "I'm going to see them up close Ana." Cristina said, giddy. Ana squeezed her arm. It wasn't long before the concert started. She noticed Jimin, Cristina's bias, coming to their side far more often than the others. "Ana look at him!" Cristina said when he approached. He was looking directly at Ana. He smirked at her and moved on to the other side of the stage. The solos came and the first one came.

"RM's solo is coming up." Cristina said to Ana. Ana nodded. The music started and he started to rap. He walked the runaway and he stood right in front of Ana.

What is it with these boys and them standing in front of me? Ana thought to herself. He smiled at her, his dimples showing. Ana smiled. They were adorable and, to be honest, her weakness. She adored dimples. He winked at her and moved on. She still couldn't wrap her head around as to why he said the quote to her. He finished his solo, and in came the others. All the solos were good, and she liked the energy they radiated. She heard Cristina squeal.

"Jimin's solo is coming up." She said, tugging at Ana's sleeve. The music started and the arena erupted in screams, Cristina included. He started to sing and walk the runaway. He looked in her direction and walked to the area they were. He stood in front of her and kneeled, looking at her. Ana looked at him, he smirked. She raised an eyebrow at him, in a flirty way. Ana decided, just like in the fan signing, that two could play this game. If he wanted to be a flirt, so could she. He winked at her and kept performing. After the solos were done, they sang a couple more songs and the concert ended.