Chapter 20 - Ana

"I am going to meet Tae and Kookie in the lobby for coffee." She said, walking to him and sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "And then, I'll be back to get ready for dinner." She said, kissing his cheek. He smiled, his dimples showing. She leaned down and kissed both of them. "I missed seeing those two." She said, smiling at him. She really did miss those. His dimples were one of the things she loved the most about him.

"I missed you." He said. "I heard from Big Hit. After tomorrow, we only have two more weeks in New York with interviews and then we go back home." He said. This made her very excited.

"Really?" Ana asked him excited. He nodded. She threw herself at him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm going to meet with the guys and then I'll be back to get ready for the dinner, ok?" She said, looking at him.

"Ok." He said, smiling at her. She kissed him and left the room. She called Cristina but she did not answer, just like her other three times. She decided to send her a text.

'Please, meet me in the lobby of the Plaza at 7pm' She wrote and pressed send. After that, she texted Tae.

'Where are you guys?' She asked him.

'I am in my room.' He replied.

'Which one is it?' She asked him.

'The one at the end of the hallway on Namjoon hyung side, past the elevators' He said. She walked in that direction and knocked on his door once she was there. He opened the door.

"Where's Kookie?" She asked.

"He is going to meet us there at the lobby." He said, picking up his wallet from the hotel safe. They left the room and he linked an arm around her. "How was your flight?" He asked her, walking to the elevator. A security guard was there by the elevator doors. He said something into the walkie talkie. The elevator arrived and he signaled for them to wait. He inspected the elevator and gave them a thumbs up. Tae and her walked inside. He placed his ID to the elevator.

"Which floor?" He asked them.

"Lobby." She said. He nodded and pressed the 'L' button. Ana leaned her head on Taehyung's shoulder and sighed. The whole situation with Cristina was taking its toll on her.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked her, leaning his head on top of hers in a comforting way.

"I'll tell you everything over coffee." She said. He nodded. The elevator opened and there in the hall were Jimin and Hobi standing.

"ANA!" Hobi screamed and launched himself at Ana to hug her. She returned the hug. "How is my favorite little sister?" He asked her.

"I'm okay." She said. He broke the embrace but wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hi." She said looking at Jimin. He gave her a small smile and a nod.

"Where are you guys going?" Hobi asked.

"To the café." Taehyung said.

"You guys can join us if you want, we are going to catch up. Jungkook is meeting us there." She said, looking up at Hobi then at Jimin. Hobi's eyes illuminated with excitement.

"We'd love that." Jimin said looking at her. That made her excited.

"Jungkook is there." Taehyung said looking up. "I asked him to get a bigger table." He said. Ana nodded. They all walked to the café and saw Jungkook sitting on one the tables.

"Noona." Jungkook said, standing up and running to her to hug her. They sat down and the waiter came to ask their order. "Noona, how was your flight?" He asked her.