Chapter 2: Neat, I got in.

After uploading my audition vid for MCC, I got up and went back to wandering town for a walk.

I am OrpheliaComet, a minecraft twitch streamer, with over 2K subscribers. And rumored to be the best minecraft murderer there is, however no one is able to test the theory since I've never actually fought anyone big yet. I don't even know that many.

My real name is Claudia Tyrany, I changed my name after my parents disowned me when I was 17. Apparently I never met their expectations and never wanted to listen to them.

"Sorry, douche parents" I mumbled from the thought of those control freaks. I slowly made my way to my favorite coffee shop in town, Robin's Coffee.

With a push to the door, the welcoming ring of a bell hit my ears as a sense of nostalgia hit me.

"Hey Claudia! You want the usual?" My very good friend, Katelyn, said behind the counter as I nodded, and then she got back to work.

After I sat down on the counter, We started talking about our current situations.

"So I met this guy and we liked each other, so we started going out, but then when I met his parents, my aunt was their cleaning lady so it was hella awkward" She said before giving me my hot chocolate with rainbow marshmallows.

"How is it awkward?"

"It just is!"

We laugh together as I look at my chocolate-stained marshmallows, then Katelyn asked:

"So.. Have you met anyone interesting?"

"No, but I found out that racoons are very fluffy looking" I said while I took out a picture on my phone about a racoon with a waffle in its mouth.

"So fluffy lookin, but they don't usually stay cute when they lurk around your garbage; there could be tampons in there" Kate said as she drank her morning coffee while taking a selfie of us.

"Ok, but seriously: You need to start socializing more"

"What about you?"

"I work at a coffee shop, I know everyone now" She sassed as she placed my check on the counter and went back to working.

"She's got a point, I guess" I said after placing the money and then walking out the coffee shop.

*

"If you buy a packet of chips, do you also buy the air inside it?" I said during my 'deep-thinking stream', while my chat does the same thing I do and question the universe.

SeriousDud: Are doors just non-see-through windows?

Krabtastic: If flour comes from plants already, then why are there vegan versions of it if flour is already vegan?

TolDoCk: If light passes through everything, and everything we see is also because of the light, does that we still technically see something when we close our eyes?

Gorgueas: The question mark is just an upside down letter j, but rounder.

......

Then the sound of my phone hit my ears before I picked up my phone and saw what I was waiting for.

"I GOT INTO MCC!!......Oh wait, I need teamwork?"

*

"Ok, so I did not think that I needed to be teamed up"

The next day, I opened up the stream and waited to find out who my teammates were, but before that I started playing among us.

"..Red...vented" I mumbled as I typed in chat box. While little Tofu took a nap next to my chair.

"Oh wait my teammates are here.. Okay so... Zeno... CryoNet...Strawbewwy.. Who the fuck are these people?"