Goodbye, my King

Author:

Honestly I never thought that I would ever see a day without TechnoBlade.

Whenever I was feeling down or lost, I watched a Techno vid to calm me down, his videos brought a smile to my face, as a matter of fact, they still do.

Btw hypixel is doing a memorial to him if ur interested in doing that. Idk how long itll be there for but just know ig.

I cannot say how many times Techno became my comfort, and I don't think that'll change for me, all the memories I have of Techno will live on our hearts and our memories.

TechnoBlade never dies at least in our hearts.

I hope he has fun overthrowing the afterlife. In his words, "It'd be funny!"

God, if you're real, you better be hestitating rn

I'm in tears rn while I write this

Here's a little skit of my OC saying goodbye to Techno, in their world at least.

*

"So... What do you think?"

The pigman asked, sitting down next to her on a flat rock that conveniently let them both have a front row seat to the flamming kingdom that continued to burn before them.

"That..was more satifying than it should be" She laughed, her pearly eyes brewed tears that threatened to fall as a smile imprinted on her face.

"I told you anarchy is cool!"

"You were right again" She said letting the teardrops fall making dark circles appear on her gray skirt.

"By the way, good job on that fire you started, when you told me you were going to set the place on fire, I thought you meant the castle, but you even set fire to the houses too!" He praised as he patted back.

She sobbed a bit louder.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" He peered down at her with a smirk. She didn't face him, too busy letting her sadness wash over her.

It took a moment or two for her to finally reply with a smile and tears.

"Y-Yeah! It was so fun.." She turned around to face him but was instead greeted with despair to see no one sitting by her side.

A gust of wind hit her as her bone white hair flowed with the wind, a look of sadness and acceptance held itself in her eyes as well an expression of despair as she smiled back at her passed friend.

"Goodbye, Techno. And thank you....for everything"

*

Author:
I legit have snot in my nose and tears on my shorts.

Thank you, TechnoBlade

Blood for the Blood God

I will no longer eat porkchops in minecraft, just when you know..ur dying and all that.

Btw Fuck Cancer

Ya hear me, Cancer researchers?!

FUCK CANCER!