Chapter 15: Georgenotfound

"In this video, I tried to get THE
Orphelia Comet to join Pogtopia, but the plan backfired"

"Now, as you all know, Me and Wilbur were basically banished by Jschlatt, the new president of Lmanburg—or Manburg now" Tommy said, going along with his video as he did with his others.

"Now, Me and Wilbur, desperately needed more people on our side. Sure, we have TechnoBlade, but if we had Comet and The Blade—" He gasps.

"—then we would be unstoppable" his expression soon dropped.

"But..we fucked up, big time"

*

"Tommy, repeat what I just said" Wilbur ordered Tommy, who was just sneaking out of the potato farm in Pogtopia.

"Mug Comet and then force her to join us"

"NO! I said peacefully convince her to join Pogtopia, what part of that involved mugging?!" Wilbur scolded, Tommy turning away from him and walking up the stairs to exit their ravine.

"Don't f*cking turn away from me!"

"I'm doing what you asked, Wilbur!" Tommy shouted back, exiting Pogtopia to enter the outskirts of Manburg to look for Tubbo first.

*

"TUBBO!" Tommy called, manifesting Tubbo during the stream

Tubbo_ has joined the game

"Yeah?" Tubbo said, sounding a big tired or sleepy, as if he had just come out of bed.

"HAHAHHA—HAHha—okay okay, Tubbo we need to find Comet real quick"Tommy explained after his broken weezy-like laughs.

"Why?" Tubbo said after finally approaching Tommy character, who was still lurking around the forest outskirts.

"Wilbur—Oh god" Tommy cut himself off at the sight of Tubbo still in his hideous suit from Jschlatt.

"What?

"You're still wearing the suit?" Tommy asked lacking the outgoing vibe he has in most of his talks.

"Yeah, Schlatt said that I have to wear this all the time"

"Take it off, Tubbo" Tommy said not realizing his words and still walking towards Comet's animal sanctuary.

"Ok" Tubbo said, changing into his normal skin with a green shirt.

"Is this it?" Tommy asked, walking up to Comet's animal sanctuary.

"Yeah, this is it. I help her a bit on the flowers" Tubbo said going ahead of Tommy and entering the building to see a few cats and dogs scattered around indoors with a few named foxes, who were left to wander around the district, along with a honey brown panda rolling on the premises.

"Ooh a panda" Tommy said, approaching the panda and then reading its nametag.

"Rambo?" Tommy read outloud before screaming and running out of the building, dragging Tubbo along as well.