Chapter 17: Meet the Drist

Claudia stared at the shore once more, holding a bucket full of sea shells she collected, trying to feel the joy a child usually feels while collecting them.

Watching the sunset, the ocean perfectly aligning with the sun to create a reflection that paints an inspiration in her head for a new portrait.

Looking down into the bucket she was holding, she saw many shells of different shapes and colors, which might be faint but still beautiful.

Some of her findings had been an equivalent of broken shells and shard, the more whole shells had been more rarer than she had speculated. Her niece had described sea shell hunting as a hard difficult task, she also mentioned about the delicous ice cream she tasted during her stays in Brighton.

And here she was, in Brighton, collecting sea shells, during the sunset at the middle of cold night.

*

Her little trip had cost her to stay in a small hotel, which was themed as a warm and comforting sort of look style with shiny windows, clean furniture, and a smiling receptionist.

"Hi, Comet"

"Hello, Jane"

"So how long will you be staying with us?"

"Jane, we talked about this"

"Okay, okay, its just-*squeels* You're staying here for a WEEK, I'm just excited" Jane said, smiling at her good friends. Claudia, who was wearing her signature black sweater and her gray leggings, as well as a pair of white flat shoes and her hair tied up with a red scrunchy.

"Yeah, I'm going to stream later tonight if you want to join" She said, monotonely as her voice ever was, a pair of black glass on her face to disguise her.

"I'm afraid my shift doesn't end until like...11pm"

"Ok, then. I guess I'll find someone else to entertain me" She pouted, her cheeks puffed up cutely to show her displeasure, Jane laughing softly at her friend.

"I'm sure you will"

*

"Hello, Chat" Comet said, smiling into the camera to join the Dream SMP once again, to continue to solve her own problems.

OrpheliaComet has joined the game

Pressing the tab button she found that Dream, Tommy, and a few others were online.

"We're not gonna do much today, just gonna finish up the vault" Comet said, going back to her temporary chests filled with blackstone to finish up the last portion of Sendr Incorporated.

<Dream> join vc

<Dream> join vc

<Dream> plssssss

*

"DRISTADRISTA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I wanna meet my idol!" Drista said, completely forgetting about the Tommy giveaway scam that they were feeding Techno.

*Discord blips*

"Hello?" Comet entered the call, erupting a squeel from Drista as she quickly ran away from Tommy's character to go find Comet.

"Hey—wait Drista, Drista, where are you going?"

"To go find Comet" She said, rapidly twisting and turning on diffirent directions to find where Conet is.

"You don't even know where she is" Tommy said, following Drista as she ran around the smp cluelessly. Slowly,  Drista turned her head towards him silently.

"Do you know where she is?"

"..yeah" Tommy said flatly as she went closer to him, making him break a sweat.

" Lead me to her, Now"

He was silent for a few seconds before speeking rapidly due to being intimidated.

"Okokokok, I'll lead you to her" Tommy said, quickly typing in a simple command, that he already messed up.

<Tommyinnit> msg OrpheliaComet where are you?

"Oh shit"

<OrpheliaComet> Oof

Tommyinnit fell out of the world.

"Umm, should I still be in this vc?" Comet asked, adjusting her laptop on the table as well as her home-brought blanket on her shoulders, trying to make herself as comfortable as possible in the fairly large hotel room.

"YES!"

"Okay"

"Hi, Comet"

"Hi, Techno"

"What the fuck?!" Tommy shouted, annoyed that he was /kill-ed.

"Oh" Comet gasped as she was teleported to Dream's character. Soon she waz showered in great gifts.

OrpheliaComet has earned the achievement [Sky's the Limit]

Slowly placing down an ender chest for the wonderful gifts, Comet's eyes were still wide as saucers from her gifts: an Elytra, 5 shulker boxes, and chorus fruit.

"Can you say something for me?"

"Since you have blessed me with such gifts, sure"

"Can you say: Drista is my favorite among everyone on the planet"

"Drista is my favorite among everyone on the planet"

*Squeels*

*

Author's notes:
I drew a little quick drawing of Comet when she's angry, also I only know how to draw anime style so yeah.

Author's notes:I drew a little quick drawing of Comet when she's angry, also I only know how to draw anime style so yeah

Literal sticky note 😀