Chapter 6: Sleepy bois aren't very sleepy

@Tommyinnit
Does anyone know OrpheliaComet's Twitter?

^@TwitterIsRigged
replied to @Tommyinnit
Comet is like a ghost when you try to find her.

^@Ubdie
replied to @Tomminnit
Just contact her through twitch.

^@Tubbo_
replied to @Tommyinnit
She is so cool.

@WilburSoot
Guys,  let's just call her.

*

"So you're telling me that you got $600,000 overnight?! What's your secret?" Katelyn asked while giving me my chocolate chip cookies.

"Could you keep it down? I don't wanna get robbed" I said while playing candy crush.

"Ok—sorry, but seriously tell me" She apologized before finally whispering.

"Easy, A stranger, whom I have never seen, met, or heard of, messaged me about a chance to make a lot money, so I took it" I said while being my blunt self as always.

"That sounds shady af, please watch out next time" She said while taking money from her customers.

"Meh, I can take care of myself anyway"

*

I sat down on a bench in the nearby park, and looked up at the big blue sky and waited for the pigeons to land down so they can have their well deserved bread crumbs.

While scattering the crumbled up remains of the rejected bread pieces from the nearby bakery, I saw a duck approach the flock of pigeons, which made them fly away and land back like they always do. The duck soon waddled close to my jean-dressed legs while I reached down and gave it a french fry with no salt. Its to make sure their freshly made.

Soon after it took my french fry, It waddled back to the pond to drink water. Silly ducky. After realizing that I ran out of bread crumbs, the pigeon looked at me funny so got out of there and left them the insides of a donut.

At least the sight of a man chasing his dog for his phone back was kinda funny.

*

Walking up to my apartment always felt pleasant to me. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it was because of the overwhelming feeling of using the money that you worked for and buying or using it to satisfy your needs.

You would have no idea how much joy seeped into me when I opened the door to find my kitties waiting for me at the other side of the door. After picking them up and holding one of them like a baby, while Tofu was balancing himself on my shoulders. I walked over to my bedroom and found my messy bed, which I forgot to tidy up.

"I should probably fix that" I said to myself before scrolling through instagram about cats and artists. A private message was waiting for her for about 5 hours now.

Wilbursoot
Hello, is this OrpheliaComet?

Wilbur? It can't be. They probably just have it as username. Yeah that's it. It was too soon for this kind of stuff, Wilbur was still 9 months old.

Comethascatz
Yes

Wilbursoot
Good
How would u like to do a collab
with me and my friends?