Chapter 4: I'm trending

#CometCarry was trending on twitter, apparently. Brought to you by wandering teenagers.

"Welp, better cross that off the bucket list" I said while holding my bucket list and a pen. I made this list since I was 15, I am 20 right now and 21 in December.

"I should make a bee garden in minecraft" I randomly thought out loud as I looked at my fridge of food, while also making sure Wilbur doesn't try to get in the fridge again. Need more milk, I should go get some noodles too.

"Welp, time for grocery shopping" I said before getting ready for the outside.

*

'One—No Two Milk cartons'

I thought while I looked at the dairy aisle, there were a ton of selections. While scanning through my list on my phone while holding ny tote bag, I figured that I needed more produce.

"Excuse me, do you know where the gadget aisle is?" An old lady approached me while I was observing tomatoes.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I'm not an employee here. However the electronics shop is right down the corner over there—do you need some help?" I offered as the old lady's face brightened up from my response.

"If its not a bother.."

"Its okay, Ma'am. I would be more than welcome to help you out" I said before we walked towards the electronics store.

While strolling accross the large glass cases of phones, earphones, headsets etc. , I asked "What are you exactly looking for? Ma'am"

"Just call me Megan, I wanted to look for the large headphones with a mic on it. Its for my grandson" She said while I held a basket the store provided.

"How kind of you. But what are the headphones intended for? Is it to watch or to game?" I asked Megan as she took a few minutes to remember.

"It was for online class, I believe" She said before holding onto a set of headphones with noise cancellation.

"Do you think these will do?" She asked as I immediately shook my head.

"Those headphones were made for music use mostly with the lack of mic and the fact that it has noise cancellation. I recommend those ones since they don't cost as much and are a good quality especially for online classes" I explained while pointing to a headset with a better quality, which she agreed on.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you know so much about these gadgets?" She asked as I walked her to the cashier.

"Well—some of my income comes from working with gadgets, so its kind of a trait you pick up from over the years" I said before we finally got to the cashier.

"How lovely" She smiled after the cashier scan her credit card and told us that we were all good.

Always buy what you need with the money to earn, buy things you want with the money you save.

*

After helping the old lady with her purchase, I went back to shopping for produce and decided to do a cooking stream later.

I should make pizza. Probably with the captions: Comet makes Pizza. That would get me some views, plus it would be tasty too.