Chapter 7: Sleepybois don't wanna sleep

"Who's your favorite woman?"

"Katelyn" I said with no hesitation.

"Who's that?"

"My best friend" I stated with pride. Katelyn has been my best friend since I was 18 yrs. old. She was my first friend after I left my parents. She has always been supportive and kind, and an overall amazing friend. Growing up, I didn't have many friends, because I was always too focused on learning, so Katelyn has a special place in my heart.

"That's the wrong answer"

"Aww~I think it's sweet" Bad cooed at my statement, while Tubbo and I were sailing the seas for adventure.

"Bye, Tommy" Tubbo said after he saw Tommy watching me steal his best friend via minecraft boat.

The stream was going along quite nicely; Bad and I had started to talk within our similarities, Wilbur and I connected with our opinions on people's behaviors, and I was currently kidnapping Tubbo, so all in all, good times.

"TUBBOOO!!" Tommy shouted before going after us on his oak boat. Too bad for him, I was already miles on my birch boat ahead with Tubbo on the backseat. BIRCH FOR LIFE SUCKAS!

"Did she just kidnap Tubbo?"

"No, I'm taking him to Mcdonalds" I said landing on an island with medium sized village. However, after looting the blacksmith of its chest items and its lava, Tommy had been given enough time to catch up and attack while my back was turned.

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava to escape OrpheliaComet

Alas his efforts were all in vain. After crafting an anvil, I gave Tubbo some cooked chicken nicknamed as 'McChicken'. It was nice that, that chest loot had lots of iron in it.

"Comet, do you any hobbies?"

Looks like Wilbur wants to play a game Q&A. Follow the leader I guess.

"I like painting or drawing a lot, I guess gaming works too, I guess"

I have a box under my bed with my art supplies stashed inside. I do a lot of abstract and background based art. England is a beautiful place filled with equally pleasant places to paint and draw.

"Are you british?" Tommy asked, eager for new recruits for L'manberg.

"Technically yes, I am a proud citizen of England" I said while making a tubbox with obsidian.

"Do you like BEES?"

Oh Tubbo, sweet sweet tubbo.

"Yes, I drink their hardwork in my water" I said before taking a sip of my iced tea with honey.

"NOOOOO-" * threw him in the lake of LaVA.

Tubbo_ tried to swim in lava

"How tall are you?" Bad asked while he and Wilbur followed me into a cave.

"6'1" I said bluntly while finding iron ore and some coal for smelting.

"No...."

"Yes"

"No........"

"Yes"

"You're lying, aren't you?" Tommy said seriously while Wilbur kept punching me.

Wilbursoot was slain by OrpheliaComet

"No, I am mentally very tall" I said right after picking up and burning some of Wilbur stuff, and then giving Bad a look that said: You wanna be next, Bad?, to which he replied with a slow walk backwards away from my position.