Chapter 3: MCC team, sad

(Her skin^)

"Oh Lord Chat Box, give me strength"

I was stressed with my teammates with one of them died, we decided to divide and conquer, but that didn't go well, while they parade around the forest while using fucking power rangers skins.

Our team name was Blue Cows. My teammates: Zeno, CryoNet, and Strawbewwy were streamers and youtubers with each having very big subscriber counts, while I, OrpheliaComet, was only around 4K right now, but was rising since I was playing in MCC.

"Hey Comet, can you teach me how to speed brigde?" Zeno, a 25 years old man with a clout of over 10K, asked while he watched me bridge to our enemies.

"Zeno, maybe later" I said with a groan as I ambushed someone, I didn't really care who I'm killing cause I done like remembering names.

Strawbewwy was slain by Tommyinnit.

"Straw died, Wait now I'm dead!" Zeno said as he screamed. I can see why he is entertaining to few, but now that both of them were dead, I have to do the rest now. At least she took out a few more people. Cryo got ambushed earlier and was killed by a WilburSoot, whatever that is.

"Alright, since I'm the only one alive, pls give me support" I said while critting a dude named Philza.

Philza was slain by OrpheliaComet.

"You can do it, Comet!"

"I believe in YOU"

"AVENGE ME!"

"You guys are fun, I'll avenge you" I said with a laugh as I drank water in the middle of throwing someone off a tower. How did I get here? It just happens.

"TECHNOBLADE!-" Cryo warned as a guy with a pig skin got in my view before I threw a pearl without him noticing before he saw me and then we engaged in pvp.

"You know what? This guy isn't bad" I said as I landed my crits while he almost killed, but then my pearl landed behind him. Then crossbowed his face. He is dead now. After that, chat went crazy, while I killed his friends.

Technoblade was slain by OrpheliaComet.

Tommyinnit was slain by OrpheliaComet.

WilburSoot fell from a high place.

Dream was slain by OrpheliaComet

Fundy was slain by OrpheliaComet

....

And the rest died by her hands as well.

*

"And that, my viewers, is how to win MCC" I said while shooting the last man named Dream.

UserBored
WTFuck?!?!

HadIsss
Comet better than Techno and Dream confirmed.

Dreamwastaken
I want a rematch

HoLYEvIl
DREAM IN THE CHAT BOISSS

"Now, I need something better to do now" I said before drinking water as Tofu licked my feet. Kitty you're a cat not a foot washer.

"Now for a chat with my team" I said as I finally unmuted them , while walking on the walk of fame.

"-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I WITNESS FROM COMET?!"

"I want a clip of her parkour!!~"

"Forget that, did you see that 8v1?"

"Hey guyzzz, I finally unmuted you~"I said while I see donations flowing in.

(The thing that comes out when people donate^)

"You mean you weren't even listening to us?!" Cryo shouted as I recall them trying to coach me before I muted them.

"Yep, any other questions?" I asked while finally taking a bite of a my ice cream mochi.

"...Nothing, I'm raiding you by the way" Zeno said, while trying to contain his excitement.

"Thanks for carrying us to victory, Comet~" Strawbewwy was a sweet girl with a great personality and a dog that can scream like a chicken.

"#CometCarry get it trending chat!" Cryo said before we all exited discord, and I ended the stream.

"We won MCC, baby~" I said while cuddling Tofu.

*

"So if a conspiracy theorist approaches you with a statement like 'the moon landing was faked', just propose another statement that makes them seem that they are covering up the truth like 'you believe in the moon?' "
I said while I looked over the chat being like they were on drugs.

Seemlesssssness
Whenever a coupon is used, a deal is made with the remains of a dead tree.

Cdjcdisbs
How does the suicide rate go down?

GingerBreeeaader
For every time it snows, just know that, that snow was from water that was peed on by thousands of fish.

Dreamwastaken donated $10
Are you all high or something?

YUGUYSS
DREAM IN THE CHAT BOIZZZ?!?!?!¿!!¡

HeiKing
Holy sh-

And the went on like that after this 'dreamwastaken' showed up.

"Ok, dreamwastaken, this is a chill strean, where we basically take about random stuff; like deep stuff. Like why is it that everytime we look deeper to inside ourselves, we just find circles circling more circles" I say while chat went back to mellow tuesday. Wait is it friday today? Meh.

Dreamwastaken donated $10
Thank you for the explaination

"You are welcome" I say while petting Tofu, he loves just being on stream.

"Welp guys, I gotta end the stream, have a good one. Wear masks"I say before ending the stream.

*

Author's notes:

Welp this was fun to write.