Chapter 12: These people are weird

Comet showing up unexpectedly opened up a large can of worms. Many viewers throwing hateful comments about Comet being a clout chaser, an attention seeker, and even a hacker. Each viewer having their own theories of what happened, but alas they could only make one-sided assumptions.

The a few moments after Comet entered the Dream SMP unexpectedly, Dream had requested everyone to shut the cameras, end each stream early and just re-enact the battle the next day, but now they needed to do damage control.

|
|
|

@ Nunya
I think this doesn't need anymore explanation. #CometisOver

|
|
|

@ Jumbi
Replying to @ Nunya
Finally someone said it. #CometisOver

|
|
|

@ Ninety9
Replying to @ Nunya
I can't believe people actually like her🙄, she overreacts at almost everything its practically just begging for attention. #CometisOver

|
|
|

@ Juniortrayne
Replying to @ Nunya
I don't really care about her. She's too boring. #CometisOver

|
|
|

@ Dsmpisamazing
Replying to @ Nunya
I can't believe Dream thought of inviting her to the smp😅 they definitely dodged a bullet there.
#CometisOver

|
|
|

@ Trianspormers
Replying to @ Nunya
How'd she even get the IP? Gotta face the facts people. Comet uses hacks for her vids. #CometisOver

*

In a private discord call, Dream and Comet were left alone to talk. Comet had unintentionally entered an SMP without permission from the owner, while Dream was there because he is the owner of SMP. This was mere minutes after all the cameras were shut.

"So—"                 "Hi—"

"No, You should—"       "You go—"

They both laugh at themselves, this was a bit awkward for them.

"You're Dream, right?" Comet started.

"That's me, and you must be Comet" He had a cute voice.

"So you're the one who slipped in my dm's" She said with a cute laugh, lightening the mood a bit. He chuckled a bit at that.

"Yeah, that was a bit stupid of me, wasn't it?" He laughed at his awkwardness, as Comet's eyes widened.

"Nonono! I thought it was a cute gesture" she admitted, not embarrased of her inner thoughts. Dream, however, felt a warm feeling on his cheeks after hearing her words.

"You're not so bad yourself" all he could hear in his head was: Stupid! Stupid! Why would you say that!?. But all his thoughts had disipated by Comet's next words.

"Thank you, I learned a lot from your videos" Her soft voice tickling his heart.

"You watched my videos? Sounds like simp behavior"

"I learn from the best"

They laugh at their terrible jokes. But Dream had to break out the serious questions soon.

"So—Um...How'd you get the IP?"

"Around 2 days ago, I got dmed at my instagram—I think. They said that I should wreck it and then they sent the IP" Her voice flat of her previous laughter, she didn't mean for any of this to happen. She thought it was just a normal server that someone wanted to prank.

"Can you send me a screenshot?"

"Oh! Sure" She squeeked, before sending a screenshot of their converstion.

"Could you give me a minute?"

"O-Okay?"

*

Dream @ Dream
Turns out it was just a huge misunderstanding. My sister sent the IP to Comet, because she's her favorite streamer. I was originally planning on inviting her later on, but since Drista leaked it to her early, she got in unexpectedly and people panicked. We talked it out, they both didn't mean any harm, so I don't want to see anymore people sending hate towards OrpheliaComet. She didn't mean for any of this to happen.

|
|
|

Cometisawesome @ Cometisawesome
Replying to @ Dream
There ya have it, folks. Turns out drista likes Comet. #CometSupport

|
|
|

MyBooou @ mybooou
Replying to @ Dream
Trend #CometSupport!
LET'S FLUSH THEM HATERS!!!

|
|
|

ClearSteelll @ clearsteelll
Replying to @ Dream
More Drista and Comet interaction pls! #CometSupport

|
|
|

Brainerssz @ brainerssz
Replying to @ Dream
Does this mean that Comet is now a regular member of the Dream SMP
   ^
    Dream @ Dream
    Replying to @ Brainerssz
    Yes

*

Author's notes:
This is a short one, and I don't think I'm very good at writing hate comments.
Wait....did I just write a fluff?