Chapter 8: Drem team

Staring at her dm's from instagram, Claudia was pondering on what to do next. After 'Dream' had donated to her, her viewer and subscriber count had skyrocketed from a following 'Dream raid' with more than 100K people watching her stream, to which she was forced to do something interesting such as, minecraft to keep said viewers entertained.

The stream had ended after she finished gathering materials for 7 beacons. Comet had always had a talent for gathering and getting the things she wants, but as Claudia, she only ever had a talent for getting the things she needs.

Now back to the present, Claudia's instagram mainly composed of pictures of her cats: Wilbur and Tofu. Right after the stream had ended, she got a private message from dreamwastaken.

dreamwastaken
Hi

Comethascatz
Hello

dreamwastaken
you're OrpheliaComet
right?

Comethascatz
That is me

dreamwastaken
can I invite u to play in my smp?
It has a bit of lore and some great people to play with.

*

Clay was extremely nervous at this point. Comet seemed like an amazing addition to the smp. She was very good at minecraft—hell, she even beat him and Techno.

Comet was a woman with great wit and collectivenes when faced with certain problems involving great importance, at least that was what he gathered from watching her streams. He hoped that she would give him a chance and become part of his group of friends.

Comethascatz
Ok, sounds fun

With his phone dropping on Patches, Clay's eyes widened with each time he reread the text, as if it was all a dream and that he could wake up at any moment and find that Comet was streaming normally with no entanglement to him at all.

But no, this was not a dream.

"LET'SSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Oh yeah, he was in a discord call with George and Sapnap.

*

After enjoying a nice chat with dreamwastaken, Claudia was planning another post, a cat post to be exact.

Comethascatz