Chapter 14: Sendr Incorporated

Claudia hummed a happy tune as she built an animal sanctuary, which she promised she'd build off cam with Rambo tied to a fence nearby. Her day was highly pleasant so far, her cats were loafs on the ground, pokemon finally gave her the perfect mawile she was breeding for, and then she found a name tag for Rambo.

Her cup noodles hot on the table, she slurped the noodles as she checked up on Rambo occasionally, due to him always causing trouble where ever he went. The umami flavor of her noodles was delightful with the flavoring powder dissolved and running through nicely, the noodles cooked just the way she liked it, as well as the little toppings added as well.

She loved noodle day. Anyways, her animal sanctuary was simply a border made with stone bricks and brick blocks, the inner sanctum containing bamboo and some other greenery for Rambo, and a few miscellanious items for the maximum comfort level for her animals.

Today was another day for Claudia, but on stream, she was Comet. Her time was spent creating the wall for her animals, while occasionally seeing a fox wander by and run off once they catch a glimpse of her approaching.

<Tubbo_> hi comet

A smile graced her face. Tubbo was a sweet boy with a big heart, its a wonder why he would be best friends with someone like Tommy, who was a chaotic youngling with no self control.

A tuff of light blonde peaked out of the bushes, to which Comet found to be Tubbo in his work suit as well as a few farm animals he led towards her, while he excited sprinted to her location.

<OrpheliaComet> Hey, Tubbo

Once he managed to catch up with her, Tubbo tossed over an assortment of flowers, along with clay pots to place them in.

Accepting the favored offerings, she gave tubbo a few iron ingots in returns, quite pleased with the gifts presented to her.

<Tubbo_> im streming
<Tubbo_> wanna join?

Pondering on the outcomes of this event, Claudia blowed on her noodles tp help her think about her answer. Soon, she landed an outcome of agreeing to the terms.

<OrpheliaComet> sure
<Tubbo_> join vc 3

Once again listening to the familiar tune of discord, she was able to join the call.

"Hey, Comet" Tubbo's wonderful voice was the first thing she heard as she greeted back.

"Hey, Tubbo. How are you?"

"I'm doin' good, Are you streaming?"

"Nah, thought I would do some off cam building" She walked back to her animal sanctuary, only a few blocks left and it would be finished.

"So, what'cha doin' now?" Tubbo watched Comet pace back and forth, opening and closing chests, as well as placing blocks on her wall.

"Actually, I'm just finishing up right now" Comet said right before placing the last block on her finished border, and then did a happy jump with Tubbo upon its completion.

"Ayyyeee!" Tubbo did a happy hop with Comet.

"So, now that, that is over. What'd ya wanna do?" Comet really had nothing much to do after the animal sanctuary, save for transporting the animals, but she planned on doing that on stream.

"Actually, me and chat were talking about our cannon lives a bit, I onpy have 2 right now" Tubbo said, continuing to follow Comet around the SMP. They soon moved on the prime path to just have a peaceful stroll.

"Now that you mention it, I think I have about.......1, I think" Comet said, not quite certain of her number of lives upon the lore.

"Wait, What? Didn't you just join? How'd you die already?" Tubbo was startled at her response about her number of lives.