Chapter 21: Alcohol, not the rubbing kind though

Warning: mentions of alcohol and stupid drunken actions ahead!

*

Chile had brought out a bottle of mysterious golden transparent liquid out of his travel bag after they had dinner. Katelyn had cheered at his actions, while Zak looked at it with caution, the last time he touched alcohol, he woke up with a different car in his garage.

Claudia was in the kitchen watching Jane distribute shot glasses to the 2 and one for herself. Katelyn downed a  glass immediately after it was poured in and hissed at the feeling of it going down her throat, Chile laughed at Katelyn's reaction before accidentally drinking a small amount of fish sauce instead of his whiskey. Zak stayed a resonable distance from the drinking party, while also taking small glances at Claudia, who seemed curious to the lowered inhibitions of her friends.

"How did sneak whiskey from the plane ride?" Jane asked, opening her bottle of wine. Chile took a sip of his drink before answering.

"I didn't, I bought it from here"

"7 eleven?" Zak guessed, hitting the jackpot with Chile nodding his head replying with a short "YAP!" .

"How is it?" Claudia asked Katelyn, sipping her chocolate milk, while also leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Wanna try?" Katelyn smirked at her curiousity, seeing an opportunity to finally confirm her guesses of how a drunk Claudia acted.

"Nono, I'm okay with my chocolate milk" Claudia quickly replied, and shaking her head, and trying to bury her curiosity with alcohol.

She had never actually tasted or tried alcohol before. The only reason she had never taken a single sip before is because of how much regret she hears and observes from people who drink it. The headaches of the morning, a state of mind where she wouldn't be able to think straight, possible regrets, none of those seemed fun to her.

"C'mon! Just one glass" Katelyn whined at her, as Chile cheered her on, while Zak shook his head furiously at her.

"I don't wanna" She pouted, turning her head away from them, Zak smiled as better judgement won again.

"What? You chicken?" Chile provoked her, she froze at his words as Zak frowned.

"Nononononono! Claudia, you don't want this! You'll get hangovers! UHhh— tattoos on places you don't want tattoos on, saying something on the internet without thinking" He warned.

"Shushhh!—You can chocolate milk and whiskey go pretty well together~" Katelyn said in a singing manner as Claudia looked down at the glass of liquid Katelyn was holding.

*

After drinking 1 glass of whiskey and chocolate milk, Claudia had fainted from the new feeling and was immediately moved to the couch, while the others got drunk, except Zak for someone needed to be sobber for this.

"You are a BOOT!" Katelyn slumped at her words, dizzy from 2 hours of drinking.

"M'kay" Chile asked, seemingly conscious from all the drinking, having been used to whiskey, and thinking that he should've bought vodka.

"I can't believe that next week I have to go to a family gathering! I would'vw been fine with it, If my new uncle wasn't my EX-BOYFRIEND!" Katelyn whined, sluring at her words, while Jane checked up on Claudia to see her head dipped into her knees and had her arms wrapped around her legs