Chapter 11: A surprise visit

"MY BABY!!"

Katelyn shouted, eager to have her fur baby back in her arms, while Claudia took a step back from the reunion after handing a harnessed Poochi over to Katelyn. Right when she got her hands on her cat, Katelyn immediately hugged Poochi with her face rubbing against his.

"DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE MY SIDE AGAIN, YOU LOVABLE FLUFF!" Poochi, being the cat that he is, did what any cat would do to keep their owner: giving the most minimal amount of affection to increase their span of emotionaly manipulating their owners.

*moew*

"Awwwww.....-Claud' get the camera" Katelyn suddenly said, not once breaking her gaze on Poochi, who continued to do nothing and just stay calm in its owner's arms, tail wagging periodically.

"What?"

"I SAID GET THE CAMERA!" Startled, Claudia immediately took out her phone and took pictures of Poochi being cute.

*

"So...you and Kevin broke up" Claudia asked, dressed with a light turquoise apron, hair tied up in a bun, handing Katelyn her rocky road ice cream cup.

"Yeah, he and their cleaning lady eloped after we broke it off, apparantly there was some tension between them" Katelyn said nonchalantly, swirling her ice cream into a thick soup. Their current hangout was at Claudia's workplace this time.

A local ice cream shop with 31 different flavors along with occasional limited time special flavors, located in the north part of town, Katelyn's coffee place not too far of a walk.

"Now, because I just got out of a relationship, bring me vanilla ice cream" She put out her empty cup, while Claudia gave her a questioning look, eyebrow raised.

"But.....your not sad"

"Oh right-Oh I'm so sad, I left my boyfriend for being single again-now give me my ice cream" Katelyn faked cried while still putting up her cup.

Claudia sighed before putting a scoop of vanilla ice cream into her cup and a cup of coffee on the counter.

Katelyn beamed at the free beverage, which Claudia bought from her at work earlier, and then poured the drink into her ice cream and then ate a spoonful of her, now, coffee vanilla ice cream.

"I don't understand how you get sleepy a lot with how much much coffee you drink." her knuckles under her chin with a bored look on her face as she watched her excited friend eat.

"And I don't know how you get so much free time with how much orders you get." She pouts.

"I work fast" Sipping her tea, Claudia looked back down to continue reading "The Duchess' 50 tea recipes" manhwa.

*

"Welcome to the stream! No facecam today" Comet started the stream on the "Walmart" server, a server she created for herself.

She built pixel arts, farms, and buildings in the server, many structures raided and demolished without a trace. Several mob spawners turned into exp farms and etc.

"Now, we're going to setting up a beacon in my base today, because watch this, watch this." She says,making her character walk normally on the stone flooring she made to her house, making a disgusted noises in the process.

Her minecraft home built to look like a giant bird house

"This-This speed is too slow, its disgusting! So I'm going to get me a beacon." Hastily, she skyrocketted with her fireworks and flew on her elytra to get the supplies.