two

This was getting awfully tiring for someone who wished to spend no energy whatsoever but still wanting to have things done. Jeongha was starting to hate whatever was happening. Gaps in her memories, finding herself in places she didn't want to be, finding her doing things she didn't want to do, did she mention the gaps.

Yet again she found herself in the library just roaming around looking for books, she didn't know exactly what she was doing especially since she wasn't fond of reading. Sure it was enjoyable, but Jeongha had a particular genre she enjoyed and nothing in the library satisfied that.

She saw a tall, handsome, blank faced boy looking through books. He seemed familiar, not really but he did. She had probably seen him around the campus, she didn't know his name but she was curious. "Hey do I know you?" She walked up to the boy, he looked at her─blankly─ and then walked away.

She didn't find it rude in the slightest, if someone bothered her when she didn't want to be bothered 'I'd walk away too' so she too walked away too.

Or at least found herself walking away─ outside and to Kyung─ a confused Danoh was walking away while an angry Kyung stood.

"God she's a stalker, it's just creepy now." Jeongha felt herself saying though she had no control over her words. Sure she would somewhat agree with the words but whatever she was saying she wasn't herself.

She could feel Kyung agreeing to her word, suddenly the boy from before bumped into Kyung without saying anything he walked away, as if doing so with spite. This obviously left Kyung angry and Jeongha to calm him down.

"Come on let's go to other boys, and then you can do whatever you want. Don't think about him or her." Jeongha felt herself consoling, this was Jeongha. Not someone who read or wished to talk about Danoh but instead she liked being their for Kyung.

But was that all?

.

.

.

The two walked to the A3 room with Namju staring at some keychain and Dohwa checking himself out in the mirror. Usual A3 activities, immediately Kyung sat down and started doing god knows what on his phone.

Jeongha felt herself being drawn to the piano, sitting down and tracing her fingers over the key not daring to play. It was painful really for Jeongha, she missed her father playing the piano for her siblings and her. She sighed.

"She's so cheeky. She's so bothersome and annoying." Namju insulted whoever he was talking about with the most honey tone ever. "Who is?" Kyung questioned, reaching for the keychain that was lying on the table.

"Don't touch this, it's mine." Namju got defensive over the keychain snatching it away, "Really I didn't know you were into cute things." Jeongha joked as she eyed Namju with suspicion. She hugged Namju from behind, not noticing Kyung slightly stiffening up. "Baek Kyung, what do you think of her?" Namju inquired out of his scowling friend.

"Who?─ Yah, I told you she's not my type." Kyung objected, "Really that's a relief." Namju sighed in relief, "Who are we talking about?" Jeongha asked sitting down besides Kyung on the arm rest, linking arms with him, just a tad bit confused and lost. "Yeo Juda isn't it obvious." Dohwa laughed out, Jeongha had almost forgotten he was there.

Realisation hit Jeongha, "That's who this keychain belongs to." She laughed along with Dohwa, "NO, that's not who it belongs to." Namju defended, looking offended.

"Oh Namju, you would never buy something this cheap you like to burn money you have no control over how much you spend." She pointed out, Namju blushed, like a kid caught past bedtime.

"Well whatever, it doesn't matter." Namju tried distracting though he failed miserably.

sagak

She had found herself in the cafeteria, laughing at a sight of a fallen Eun Danoh who was covered in curry, Namju had already helped Juda but there was no one to help Danoh, "Nice, I didn't know anything other than a hospital gown suited you, but this is really good." She continued making fun of a dejected Danoh, until she felt a push, Kyung passed by her and helped Danoh up.

"Don't be a bitch Jeongha." Kyung scowled, 'He has never' Jeongha felt strange. She didn't know what it was but this feeling wasn't fun. It was embarrassment, not from others staring at her, embarrassment from being not on Kyung's good side.

It would be an understatement to say that Jeongha had a breakdown in the bathroom.

The girl had left the bathroom, and was just roaming the corridors, mulling over the events of today, the absurdity of today. "Your feelings for me mean nothing, they never will." Kyung spat at Danoh, anger visible in his eyes. She felt satisfied, a part of her did, another part felt bad.

"Jeongha, look I wanted to apologize for earlier I can't believe I got angry at you over Danoh." He looked down on her, literally as he apologized. She didn't realise when he'd walked upto her, maybe after leaving Danoh he had walked away and seen her. "It's fine." She nodded quickly, wanting to forget the earlier fiasco. "Good, let's skip class."

.

.

.

After the two had made up, she was roaming the school yet again. She spotted Danoh on the bridge of contemplation, staring at a 'Black hole?' Jeongha was scared and why was nobody saying anything.

It seemed the only people who noticed it was Danoh, the handsome dried squid guy and Jeongha. She followed Jinmiche, or at least that's what he went by. But she had lost him and instead bumped into Dohwa, "Fancy seeing you again." She greeted, while looking around for the guy.

After spotting Jinmiche, she waved off a confused Dohwa continuing her pursuit.

She went into the kitchen, hoping he'd be here, 'Dang it, lost him again.' She thought, roaming around till she spotted a comic book.

At first while she flipped through the comic, she was just doing it out of boredom waiting for Jinmiche to come and hopefully answer a few questions but soon she got panicked. Seeing scenes of herself and Kyung and all her friends in the comic book.

The door opened, she looked up and Jinmiche was standing right there.

"Explain!" She held up the comic book. Now filled with many questions.

.
.
.

I originally wanted to publish twice a week but now i have decided to publish,: tuesday, thursday, saturday. so enjoy thrice a week updates i'll try to keep up :p