seven

Jeongha looked at their car, waiting for Kyung to get out. The day had come, they were going to Jeju and all of them were excited.

Kyung got out, his expression was sad and his jaw clenched as looked down 'This is my cue' She rushed forward, just as Mr. Baek's window rolled down a little, but not entirely, she started her act.

"So was Danoh okay, I'm sorry for stopping you from going to her. I just get jealous." Kyung looked at her confused, "You two are so adorable it's just so damn cute. I WANT A KYUNG TOO." Jeongha shouted. Mr. Baek's window rolled down fully. Finally Jeongha pretended to just now notice him.

"Hello Mr. Baek, if anything ever happens to Danoh can I marry Kyung. He takes care of her so well." Jeongha continued bombarding Kyung with compliments.

"Is that so?" Mr. Baek laughed, 'Didn't know snakes could laugh' Jeongha faked a smile as she thought about Mr. Baek Daesung.

Jeongha walked away, now letting Mr. Baek do the rest of the work. "At least you're not always a good for nothing." Mr. Baek's sneering tone didn't help but Kyung knew that once he got home, his punishment wouldn't be that bad.

Kyung rushed to Jeongha's side. "Thanks." He smiled to Jeongha, because none of it would be possible without her. "No problem, I am always your knight in shining armour." She smiled brightly, her act worked. Kyung was happy, though his smile died down as his eyes landed on Danoh.

"If you even think about her when you're with me, I swear I won't talk to you." Jeongha snapped as she walked away with her luggage.

The boy rushed after her in an effort to cheer her up, which ended in the two laughing in the background as the rest of the rest of the class descended in chaos.

Jeongha had fallen asleep and Kyung stared at his phone.

'Do not mess up you good for nothing'

Clearly whatever happened on his father's way back, ruined his mood again. Kyung looked at Jeongha who he knew, hated her father and yet pretended to like him and let him take advantage of her in order to get her mother to help his business, all for him. He didn't deserve Jeongha. And all her act went to waste, Kyung wasn't going to tell her.

He hated seeing her angry and sad so he didn't say anything, he didn't plan to.

.

.

.

"All of the students had arrived and a still sleepy Jeongha was leaning on Kyung for support, 'She mustn't have slept before coming' He looked at her worried.

She got energised pretty fast and rushed to eat as the two friends split to do whatever they pleased.

Jeongha had ended up back near wherever she had been before, now with a crowd surrounding Kyung and probably Danoh. "This is my gift for you." Jeongha could recognise Kyung because of his height and Danoh's voice haunted the girl in her dreams.

"Are you seriously giving me this stupid thing?" Kyung spat back at which Jeongha clapped and made her way through the crowd as all the food she was eating earlier disappeared. "It's so ugly." Stage Jeongha shuddered, looking at the gift. 'No it isn't you blind rat.'

Danoh looked confused and dejected, "Don't ever give me this piece of shit." Kyung added, throwing salt to her wound as he dropped the keychain stepped on it.

Stage Jeongha laughed, 'We are so mean YIKES' The two friends walked away, the stage finally ended.

Jeongha sighed out and started pulling Kyung with her, "Where are we going?" He asked still angry about the previous stage, "Don't be mean to her, also we're going to eat, I get to ignore my diet for once in a whole year. You know how much it sucks to have two meals a day?" She asked as she glared at a confused and stunned Kyung.

"No you don't, so let's go." She concluded and continued pulling him to all the stands of food.

.

.

.

The two boarded the bus as Jeongha's snack-filled bag was being carried by Kyung. "Thank you, now just place it here and I'll eat them later." Jeongha looked lovingly at her snacks.

"Marry them, why don't you?" Kyung laughed jokingly, "Nope I already know who I'm marrying." She responded.

"Who?" His question was drowned out by the loud music they were playing up ahead. "Let's dance Kyung." Jeongha got up and danced stupidly, trying to imitate the idols on Television. She 'Wooo-ed' and 'Aaaa-ed' as she continued dancing with Kyung just laughing his ass off.

Everyone stared at Kyung, whose loud laugh had caught them off guard. He coughed and pretended to be all emo as everyone started dancing again but Jeongha sensed his embarrassment and laughed aloud.

"You're so cute." She cooed at an annoyed Kyung, who had just a tiny smile on his face. "Jeez, can you stop." He snapped, which met him with an elbow to his stomach.

"I dare you, snap at me again." She held his collar as the two just looked at each other, calming down she let go and sat down eating her snacks, slightly embarrassed.

.

.

.

They had reached the hotel and Jeju Island, Jeongha took a deep breath parting from Kyung again to just walk around and soak in Jeju.

Her father was from Jeju, and they would always go to Jeju for holidays. She walked around till she noticed a huge crowd of boys following her.

"What is it?" She asked, irritated by their presence. "Will you break a love stone with me?" The first one asked, holding a rock in his hand.

"What's a love rock?" She asked, confused. "─Love stone, it's a stone you break with a person you like. The size of your stone is the amount of love you have for them." The boy explained, "Will you break it with us?"

Jeongha thought it over and finally came to her conclusion, "Yes I'll break the rock with anyone if you bring me a snack. My hotel room is 504, if you can't find me. Now go and get me snacks." Jeongha put forward her terms and smirked at her inner genius.

'I'm genius.'