twentyeight

Jeongha had been patiently waiting for Danoh to come so the two could go, she would have shouted at Danoh as soon as she arrived but Jeongha didn't even notice.

She had ranked fifth, she had fallen too down. Her mother would have absolutely destroyed her.

"Let's go! I have to meet with Haru so quickly!" Danoh shoved Jeongha in the car who sub-consiously fought Danoh's effort.

Nonetheless the two were seated and were being driven to some boutique.

"Danoh!" Her mother immediately greeted Danoh, Jeongha hadn't even got out. The two were rushed to the boutique where her mother's choices were already picked out.

"Which one?" Her mother asked the girls, "They're all great!" Danoh praised her mother's choices, "They're fine." Jeongha whispered but unfortunately everyone heard.

"Really? Why don't you help me pick out other options. Wait here Danoh." Miyeon pulled her daughter with her to a secluded corner.

"Fifth!" Miyeon shouted at the shorter girl. "You ranked so low, are you even my daughter? You are absolutely useless. God you're pathetic." Her mother's word didn't hurt as much as they did before.

"Why didn't I have another daughter!" Miyeon was really controlling herself from hitting her daughter. "We'll take this up again at home, so let's get back." Jeongha didn't have any choice, she was being pulled around like a ragdoll.

"I picked out these maid of
honours' dress." Miyeon pointed towards three dresses. "Why three? There's two of us." Danoh pointed out.

'Is the third one for Jeonghee?'

"Oh it must have been an accident." Miyeon took one of them and handed to the ladies that were helping them. "Put this one away." She smiled and turned away as soon as it was done.

"Well then, let's keep looking."

.

.

.

"Did you enjoy?" Danoh asked Jeongha, "No I didn't." Jeongha seemed snappy.

She always seemed snappy, her attitude was always off, she always seemed off. To Danoh especially. "So how is Kyung?" Danoh was waiting for Jeongha's mother to be done, till then she thought it would be best if she initiated a conversation.

"Ask him yourself." Jeongha replied, "Are you mad at me?" It wasn't unusual, that was Jeongha's character. To be mad at Danoh.

"No I'm mad at my mother." That was the longest sentence she had spoken.

"Why?"

"Just because."

"That's stupid."

"Her hitting me for being fifth is stupid!"

"What is going on?" Hwang Miyeon had come, she had heard what Jeongha had said, so did Danoh.

"Danoh, our driver will drive you home. My daughter and I need to talk." Jeongha's mother pushed Danoh into the car and so she drove away.

"I hit you!" 'Here she goes.' Jeongha could never understand why her mother did this.

"Do I abuse you or am I just looking out for you?" Hwang Miyeon continued, the more she went on the more Jeongha wanted to scream.

"You do abuse me, you don't look out for me but for yourself. Shut up, I hate you and I hate being your daughter and I just wish you'd leave me alone. It's bad as it that I might die any day because who can trust that darned author.