thirtythree

Kyung and Jeongha walked hand in hand, they were going to her house.

"You should meet your children you know?" Jeongha commented making Kyung blush, "Kang and Dong miss you so much!" She exclaimed jumping up and down.

The two reached her house, they entered and Jeongha was even more alert than usual, trying to avoid her mother.

The two entered her room and on cue the two 'children' jumped at Kyung. "The two haven't even met you and they're already hyper-aware that you're their dad." Jeongha cooed at the sight of the two tiny animals snuggling into Kyung's arms.

Kyung petted them, smiling widely at the sight. "They're adorable." He scratched Kang's ears.

"Like their mom."

meow meow meow

.

.

.

It wasn't long that Kyung could stay, he was summoned to a stage with Danoh.

Jeongha just held her only family close and cuddled with the two animals.

"You seem so close to your new pets." Jeongha's mother threw open the doors to Jeongha's room.

"They're not just pets, they're more family than you could ever be." Jeongha sneered at her mother who seemed taken aback by the cruel comment.

Her eyes softened and Miyeon neared her daughter, "I don't know what I did Jeongha but I love you, I care for you and I don't want you to hurt." Hwang Miyeon caressed, her daughter's hair.

"I love you Jeonghe─"

Maybe for the first time it actually dawned on Hwang Miyeon that maybe she didn't love her daughter.

"Jeonghee? See? You don't care for me."

"You never did."

sagak

'Finally a stage' After years, it felt like, Jeongha was finally doing a stage. 'Did the author forget me?'

Their class had art period and they were all standing around their teacher.

"The biggest charm of sculpture is that the creator's warmth touches his or her work." Their teacher recited, teaching the kids about sculpting.

"If you give your hand, you're giving your heart too." Kim Yangil pointed out making the entire class cringe.

"You need to understand what you're making more than anything. Just because you make it spin in the same direction doesn't mean you'll the same ceramics."

Jeongha yawned in the middle of whatever the teacher was saying, leaning on Kyung's leg who was standing while she was sitting.

"If you try too make it too long, however you want your work will be ruined. You the creator will end up hurting your own feelings too."

Finally the stage was over and they could do what they want.

"Is she talking about the writer?" Jeongha wondered out loud, making Kyung chuckle.

It dawned that whatever their teacher was saying could very well apply to the writer. "If the writer cared, they wouldn't be putting us through so much pain." Kyung exclaimed making Jeongha choke while laughing.

Kyung and Jeongha partnered up mostly just fighting and getting clay all over themselves.

Jeongha laughed, making everyone give her glares and weird stares.

Until an idea struck her, Danoh's watch starting beeping and Jeongha put her hand up.

"Ma'am Danoh isn't feeling well and neither am I so why don't we both sit out and our partners can work together." Jeongha rushed to Danoh's side and pulled her with her to sit at the back.

Their teacher smiled while the two partners, Haru and Kyung just rolled their eyes.

"Why would you do that?" Danoh shouted-whispered at Jeongha. "Because this will be fun, stop acting like the world is going to end. Have some fun, are actions have literally no consequence."

It was the first time Danoh had heard someone say that with optimism.

Kyung and Haru couldn't even look at each other, they looked like they would kill each other which made Jeongha crack up.

"Time for World War Secret!" Jeongha clicked pictures of the two, to probably use against the two later.

"What are you two doing? Hurry up!" Their teacher scolded Haru and Kyung.

The two tried to cooperate but it just didn't work for either of them. And at the end of it Jeongha was the one having the most fun.

.

.

.

"I think you should be called D3 instead of A3. Declare 3, since you're always making announcements." Danoh exclaimed, "That's actually funny though." Jeongha slung her arm around Dohwa. "So what is up?" She asked staring between the three.

"Kyung is going to propose to me." Jeongha and her relationship with Kyung made this even more awkward. "Dang." She simply said, waiting for shocking news to come.

"You aren't mad?" Dohwa questioned, turning to Jeongha whose hands were now by her side. "Why should I be?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend is proposing to Danoh." Haru chimed in. "He doesn't mean it, it doesn't matter. What happens on stage shouldn't be your problem." She shrugged her shoulders, nearing the wall and leaning on it.

"We're going to change the stage, you should still help us." Dohwa nodded at Danoh's point. "But it doesn't matter, Kyung doesn't care, you shouldn't either. It's just  a fake engagement, we already know what happens if we change stages, So stop." Jeongha switched her feet, her point made sense yet none of them could accept it.

"Do what you want, keep Kyung out of it." She finally said and walked away.

Dohwa looked back, his eyebrows furrowing.