nine

It was the next day now, the only two things roaming her mind was the vision-like dream and her stalker.

Jeongha was worried, the mysterious extra who stalked her was nowhere to be seen. She couldn't tell anyone since they would forget.

The dream was just plain scary, I mean when was dying not scary. 'Is this what Danoh feels?'

"You're on edge." Kyung startled Jeongha so much that she let out a ear piercing scream, "Oh─ my ears." Kyung held his head as everyone looked at Jeongha weirdly.

She muttered a small sorry before looking down and walking away, for the first time she wasn't in the mood to speak to Kyung. The boy pulled her by her wrist and walked away from the group. "You're acting weird, what happened? tell me." He asked, stopping near the edge of the pond. "Nothing, just─ do you remember last night?" She questioned, hopeful.

"Yeah─ we we─" He did not remember, he stumbled upon his words, trying to recall last night. "It's fine, you won't remember anyways. I really am fine, you don't have to worry." She walked away, pulling a chocolate bar from her purse.

Jeongha was just walking away when she suddenly tripped over a rock, an arm held her by her waist Kyung's face inches from her's. "Be careful, I am not going to take care of you always." Kyung steadied forgetting their previous conversation, afterwards walking away. 'But you will Kyung, that's why I like you.'

The rustling of leaves made Jeongha turn around. She kept staring of into the forest, looking for the source of the noise. A shadowy figure stood far away. His built gave away who it was. 'Not again.' Her eyes widened as she ran away in full speed.

She bumped into someone's back, rubbing her forehead and also breathing loudly. "You okay, Jeongha?" Dohwa asked her, a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah I am okay. How are you?" Jeongha changed the subject in an effort to not think of the stalker and calm her anxiety, "Oh nothing much, just pining over Juda as always." Dohwa laughed, quickly getting distracted from his previous worrisome state.

"Yeah that's awesome, we should talk about it some time." She patted his back, while walking away she thought of her stalker. She didn't know his name, but he felt oddly familiar.

Even though she didn't want to think of it, she couldn't help but wander off and wonder who exactly that man was. 'How do I know him?' The question kept coming up, all day.

.

.

.

Even now while she leaned on Kyung while laying her head, as his head layed on her's she still thought of the man from before.

Her phone lit up, so she pulled it out and checked her messages to see multiple from her mother.

Her eyes widened, realising how miserably she failed to keep up with her diet. She cursed, scared of her mother and forgetting about her stalker.

"Are you going to be okay?" Kyung asked, not looking at her since his heads were still on hers. "Yeah, I'm hoping I will be, what about you?" Jeongha retaliated with her own question, just as worried for what the boy would have to face.

"I too am hoping I will be, when we get back we should do something fun. Even this trip was kinda stupid." He scoffed, the idea of going out and doing anything with Kyung made her smile. "Like a date?" She expected him to dismiss her statement but was shocked when he replied with the opposite.

"Yeah, why not?"

sagak

She was in the car, with her mom. "You gained some weight, make sure you get rid off it but do not overwork yourself. Your visits to the hospital is making me anxious." Her mother commented, soon shooing her to school. "My trip was great and I enjoyed it a lot and I'll make sure to have a great day." Jeongha spoke with spite.

'She never bothers to ask me' Jeongha's steps were loud, 'Never cares for me' Everyone looked at her, scared of her temper 'Never wants to know how I'm doing' She glared at anyone and everyone, 'I get hurt and she scolds me' A looming figure stopped her 'I hate her'

"Hey." The simple greeting, the three letter word and his voice was enough to make a smile creep up on her face. "Hey!" She greeted back as she linked arms with Kyung.

"You seem angry." He stated, he knew she wouldn't talk about it so he didn't bother asking, "I was, but then I saw you and it all evaporated." She used hand gestures to exaggerate her statement. "I'm glad." His tiny smile, contrasting his usual frown was a fresh change.

"Keep that smile, I love it." She commented before running off.

sagak

"These are our photos from summer camp and there is only one copy of each. The photos are 2000 won each. A3 photos are 4000 won each and Kwon Jeongha photos are 5000 won each." Ahn Soocheol set up his stand of photos as people rushed to buy the photos.

"Why are mine overpriced?" Jeongha asked as she looked at the pictures, the photography was good, she looked beautiful. "Because they are limited." He commented as she realised, he captured only four picture of her, "I'm taking one, for free." She told him as she plucked the best one off and took it away.

She didn't leave much room for argument but Soocheol knew better than to argue with Jeongha, so he let her be.

She had also bought two pictures of Kyung, she waited to give the picture of herself to Kyung until she saw Danoh and Kyung arguing.

Kyung was jealous that Danoh didn't want a picture of him, making Jeongha mad and frustrated.

'Does he like me or not.' She wondered as she threw away all tha pictures and just walked away.

.

.

.

"She's gorgeous."

×××

am i moving too fast, is the plot to overwhelming. i feel like i'm doing so much and you guys wont be able to keep up, please tell me if it's overwhelming. with the vision's so early on and the stalker and is kyung and her relationship moving to fast, somebody help.

Also today is my birthday