thirtyeight

I hope you guys comment loads because this book is going to end soon and I mean that theirs only one more chapters and an epilogue and a few ending contents but the story itself ends soon and i cannot believe we're at the end. I love you all who read my book it means so much to see people read my book, I love you guys <33

×××

Jeongha simply strolled across the halls of Seuli High, all of them knew the book would end soon. Finally a break, she hadn't seen her mother since and wasn't to worried about that.

She was sure she'd meet her again, that's one way she was staying sane. Kyung stepped out of the cafeteria, followed by Haru.

"What are you doing here?" He noticed the little animals in her hand, taking them in hers. "Just wandering." She replied, he was also another way she'd stay sane.

"I was hoping to see Jinmiche." She continued and Kyung pointed to the kitchen, "He's there." He said before leaving, the pets in hand.

So Jeongha breathed in and walked inside, he stood right there. "Kyung just left─"

"I came for you." She sat down, the food on table. Jinmiche pointed to the food and Jeongha dove in. "So, uh I'd like to say thank you for being their for me." She said, her gaze resting on the food.

"Yeah, no problem." He said, smiling. "What now?" She asked, her eyes still trained on the table, a layer of nervousness covering them.

"If the writer draws us again, we live another day. Hopefully without our ego." Jeongha snorted, "You can say that again." She laughed.

"I don't want this dumb ego." She stated, Jinmiche nodded in agreement. "But I'll be lying if I said, if you guys didn't make it bearable." She put down her chopsticks and wiped her tears.

The past few events had taken a toll on everyone, and just because Jeongha was written as a thick skinned character─ it didn't mean she was that. Jeongha had been hurt─ a lot.

"You're really brave. I'm sure you'll live another day. With Kyung." He said.

"Goodbye."

.

.

.

"Haru, my favourite treetop!" Jeongha rushed to the tall boy, Haru was still awkward around her. "Hi." He waved, she held his hand and pulled him away.

"Aren't you glad this shit show will soon be over." Jeongha clasped her hands together and laughed aloud, quieting down when Haru didn't accompany her.

"I'm sure you are, it was pretty tough on you wasn't it?" She asked, "It was, it was hard on me too." She answered her own question.

"I know we didn't talk much, but you've always been a cool person to be around." Haru smiled, Jeongha narrowed her eyes. "I can see why Danoh likes you." She said before running away.

"Sorry Jeongha!" He said.

.

.

.

Jeongha found Namju in the A3 room, "My favourite male protagonist!" She smiled and rushed towards them.

"What─ Whatever, what do you want?" He asked, crossing his arms. A sheet of scribbled writings on the table. "What are you doing?" She asked, picking up the notebook.

"Trying to figure out a code to tell Juda how much I love her." He answered taking the booklet from Jeongha's hands.

"Oh how romantic!" She rolled her eyes, "Anyways. I know we haven't talked the most in the book but I still appreciate you Namju." She fidgeted with her hands.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Namju coughed repeatedly, awkwardly. "But I feel the same." He continued.

"Thank you, I hope we meet again."

.

.

.

Jeongha had found Dohwa next, sitting on the rooftop. "Dohwa!" She screamed and ran in his arms. "I feel like I've been an awful friend." Dohwa said, seeing her.

"It's fine, often just the thought I had you was enough to keep me going." She smiled brightly, "Things are ending!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, I have no clue what's going to happen." He replied.

"Do you think if we disappear, we'll ever meet again." She asked, "I can only hope." Dohwa and Jeongha had shared a common journey. The two were there for each other like no one else.

"I hope so too." She replied. "Best friends." She held out her hands which Dohwa grasped.

"Best friends forever."

.

.

.

"Jeongha!" Juda's chirpy voice stopped the girl dead in her tracks, "Juda!" She exclaimed as well, the two hugged excited to see each other.

"I'm so happy you're okay, I was afraid that bully Kyung wouldn't be able to save you." Juda said as the two walked together.

"What do you see in him anyways, all he does is shout at others." She commented, making Jeongha giggle. "Well, I see below that. We've been together since we were kids, he's always been sweet to me and we always were each others support."

"I just understand him." She answered Juda's question, "Well that's adorable. Namju and I are doing well now, but I feel bad for Dohwa." Juda said.

"It's okay, if Dohwa and you were meant to be, you'd be together." Jeongha comforted, her hand on Juda's back.

"I'm glad we were friends Juda." Jeongha hugged Juda. "Me too." Juda patted her back.

"Thank you."

×××