five

The stage had teleported Jeongha outside of the infirmary and by some tree outside. Which was quite perfect, because few footsteps away sat Saemi and crew of bullies.

She also didn't lose her supplies, 'Atleast today the writer is on my side.'

Juda told Jeongha everything and while Juda wouldn't remember anything about their encounter Jeongha would know it crystal clear.

'So what if I'm a bully, if I can't stop myself then I'll just stop other bullies.' Jeongha thought as she walked towards the girls, Juda and Namju walking past them.

Jeongha splashed the four girls with pool water, "There, I know damn well you won't remember this but still don't you dare mess with Juda." Jeongha yelled at the girls, "Kwong Jeongha who do you think you are?" One of them, Samjin, retaliated just as Jeongha was about to walk away.

Jeongha turned around, fear visible in Samjin's eyes, "Do you really wanna know who I am, I can be much worse. Besides you wouldn't want Namju to know what you did." She stared at Saemi, who really was scared at the mention on Namju's name.

Jeongha walked away, relaxing now that she had blown off some stress.

sagak

"What is it?" Her brother asked, due to Jeongha spacing out as he tutored her. "What is the point of this, it's not like it matters if I study or not." Jeongha slammed her books shut and plopped face down on her bed.

"If the writer wants me to be second to Danoh, then I will be second to her. Nothing can change that." Jeongha ranted, though her words weren't very audible due to being face down.

"I guess that's true." Jeonghan agreed with his sister, "So don't be sad and hopeless and do whatever you want say whatever you want it will all reset in the next scene anyways."

Jeonghan left the room, leaving Jeongha alone with her thoughts. After a few seconds, she got up and put on her jacket and walked down the stairs.

She was determined to make the best of her puppet life, she put on her shoes and stepped out the do─

sagak

She was now sitting at the dinner table, "You can go on the trip this year but make sure to not mess up your schedule and diet." Her mother commanded, "Thank you mom" Jeongha asked, excitement not visible but she was jumping on the inside. "Can't I loosen up a little." Jeongha tried bargaining.

"Just do as I say." The woman didn't look up, but her voice said enough.

sagak

She was sitting in class, drinking chocolate milk. Doing nothing in particular, spacing out as Jeongha usually did. It wasn't anything new, even now with her ego.

She only came to her senses, when Kyung was about to leave and she noticed a crying Danoh. 'How did I miss all of this?' She shook her head and got up, following after the Ae-girls.

"Yah, the three of you get lost." She said shooing them away, "Kyung doesn't belong to you." Aesam said, 'This idiots really has a death w─'

"Yes he does, so get lost." Jeongha said pulling him away, "What's up." She asked as he trailed behind her, "Nothing just annoyed with Danoh as usual." Kyung grumbled.

"Well that's nothing new, let's go and skip class before P.E" She said as she pulled him with her to the A3 room.

As usual Kyung just sat down and got on his phone, while Jeongha looked around the room. Ending up at the piano, she trailed her fingers over the keys and pretended to play.

"What was that song you played for my mom in the hospital?" Kyung asked, even if he didn't like talking about his mother he could with Jeongha.

"I Am Your Child by Barry Manilow, my dad taught me to play it on the piano." She said, she didn't touch the piano but pretended to play it over the piano keys.

Kyung stared at her before standing over her and pressing her fingers down with his hands, "Don't resist, play it." Kyung whispered, the proximity didn't need him to say it out loud.

Jeongha did as he said, without resisting she played the tune. This was nice for Jeongha, she stopped after sometime. She was going to follow her brother's advice, "Kyung I like─"

sagak

'That stupid writer won't let me do anything.' She stomped her feet in anger, she was at the field angry that Kyung wouldn't remember.

She walked down, "Stop, god you three are so annoying." She threw grass at the three Ae-girls, "What's your problem you don't own Kyung." Aesam said again, "Yes I do." She stuck her tongue out to them.

She walked down further, he eyes stayed on Kyung. Once the game was over Jeongha walked over to him with a bottle. "Nice game." She complimented, he replied with a small thanks.

"I like yo─"

sagak

'The writer really hates me, huh' Jeongha had just entered the science lab and seated herself next to Kyung, she already attempted twice to confess to Kyung and it didn't work either times.

She was done now, she wouldn't even try anymore. Jeongha looked down at her phone as she saw a message from her mother, her schedule for next week had been forwarded to her and it was going to be as hectic as always.

Danoh bumped into Namju making him drop his phone, Jeongha didn't pay heed to their conversation. She was too busy looking over her schedule, she caught bits and pieces and Juda standing up for Danoh surprised Jeongha.

Jeongha was about to leave as the nameless extra, tried saving Danoh, pushed forward the boxes and splashed dried ice on Juda's leg and Jeongha's hand.

Jeongha didn't bother with her hand, she gasped in horror as she felt a piercing pain in her ankle.

She tripped forward and almost hit her head on the ground if it wasn't for Kyung who caught her.

But before she could say anything she lost conscious due to the unimaginable pain.