twentyone

Danoh stood by the Bridge of Contemplation, looking down. Literally and figuratively.

"Stop being sad, everyone else is moving on." Jeongha commented, it seemed she had been ignoring her job of getting on Danoh's nerve.

"You will never know, what it's like. Neither you nor Kyung." Danoh justified bitterly. "Neither will you." Jeongha neared.

"I'll be gone soon so I should just do my job well today." Jeongha leaned on the railing.

"What do you mean?" Danoh asked curiously. "Kyung too, atleast you get fun scenes. The two of us are miserable off and on stage." Jeongha did not follow up on her 'leaving' statement.

"You're not the only one suffering, if you remembered that, living would be easier and dying too." Jeongha's voice got fainter the further she got.

sagak

"Your things have been packed, be there at the airport." Jeongha didn't reply, her mother was the only one saying anything and Jeongha just listened. She sat down on the nearest flat surface putting her crutches on the floor.

"Yes mo─"

sagak

"Your leg must be better now, the doctor was wrong no surgery was needed." Jeongha was shocked, the setting was the same but her mother's words were different.

Her crutches were no longer with her. "Yes mom." She replied and her mother cut.

The scene ended but Jeongha needed answers, Why did the stage change? She looked for her siblings contact but couldn't reach them.

She dialed her mother multiple times but her mother did not pick up.

She got up and rushed out of the school and straight to her mother's office building where she would be.

"Mom, where's Jeonghee and Jeonghan?" She rushed into her office, her mother looked shocked.

"You leg just healed, don't run." She got up and seated her daughter. "Who are you looking for?" She asked.

"Your children." Her eyes landed on her father's picture. "Why do you have dad's picture?" She asked, pointing to the picture. Her mother hated her dad too much to hang his photo. "What is going on?"

"You're an only child and why wouldn't I have your father's picture, after his death I'd like his presence everywhere." She sighed, looking at the picture with love. Jeongha's eyes widened.

'Why aren't they here?' Jeongha got up and rushed out, ignoring her mother's tear stained face and all the tissues in the room.

.

.

.

She rushed back to the school and rushed to Jinmiche, where Dohwa was also present. "Jeongha, Haru is bac─" Dohwa didn't complete his sentence.

Jeongha snatched the book, and looked for all her siblings scenes. Dohwa who didn't know what was going on took the book as soon as Jeongha dropped it and rushed out.

"They're gone?" Jeongha fell to the ground, "Who is?" Jinmiche bent down and put his hand on her shoulder.

"My siblings, they're gone like they didn't exist. My dad is dead instead of my parents being divorced. My leg─ it's okay?" Jeongha answered between tears.