WELCOME!!!

That's Me^^

Hello and welcome to the beginning of my Henry Danger series. As you can see this book is completed and the second book is completed as well, so you're reading a completed series! So, whether this is your first time reading this or second or like tenth time (I appreciate those who read it multiple times<3) I hope you enjoy reading this book and the second one. I do have some things I want you to know and would appreciate it if you listen to them.

1. Don't Promote Your Own Books; I Give Shoutouts
I've seen ppl do this and it bothers me. It's impolite and seems like you're only reading my stories for your own promotion. If I see you comment about your own books, I will be deleting those comments. I will gladly give you a shoutout if you want and help your books get noticed (if I shouted you out before you have to wait until I shouted others to make it fair)

2. Negativity and Hate Is Not Allowed Here
I want my books to be a positive and loving place for everyone. Please don't start drama, if you have issues private message me and I will handle it. Also, don't post a hateful comment toward anyone or anything related to my story, it's unnecessary and will be deleted immediately. If you dislike my story or anything about it, then why are you here? I may be brutal but it's the honest truth friends<3

3. Do Not Ask Me To Update
This is one of my biggest pet peeves is when ppl constantly ask me to update. I have really bad anxiety and when I get asked to update it makes it worse, so please refrain from asking me to update. Every day I am writing something whether it's related to this book series or another book series. I am active every day, so it's very unlikely that I am not looking at this app. If you comment for me to update I will be deleting it or if you message me about it I will ignore it. My updates may not be very fast, but when I do update it's worth the wait. I've done pretty damn good for writing five seasons of a television show in only a year and three months along with working on my other stories.

4. This Is An Oc Book Not An X Reader
I see ppl comment about little changes they make to my characters and it gets annoying after awhile. Like how I made my main oc of this story straight and everyone commented saying she was bisexual to fit their needs. If I wanted to make my character bisexual, I would've done that already. Like, don't do that, it just makes it seems like my character isn't a good character and needs to fit how you view her. If you wanted to read an x reader then you should've searched for one, instead of coming here and saying my character should be like this or that. I'm Pansexual btw, so don't think I'm against the lgbt+ community cuz I'm literally apart of it. Just don't change my character for your liking, thank you

5. Don't Steal
Last thing, this is a story I created first of all. The plot is all owned by Nickelodeon, but any original chapter or original character I create is all owned by me. I've seen ppl copy my story but change the names of the character and try to make it seem like their own, but I am not stupid I can see you're copying me. This also goes for stealing any character I create, I had a huge issue a couple of days ago where this person tried to claim Arabella as their own. Arabella Manchester is a character I completely made up and I will catch you if you steal her or anything of mine. I have 2.59k followers, so good luck with stealing without getting caught. Just don't steal and try to be creative when you write your stories, thank you.

That's all. First of all, thank you so much for 374k reads on this story and 289k on the second book. I never imagined this book series to be so popular, I just made it cuz a few ppl liked Arabella in my Thundermans book when I did the crossover with Henry Danger. That's where Arabella originally came from and a few ppl wanted me to make a story, so I did and it surpassed my Thundermans book within a couple of months of writing. So thank you for the support, I appreciate it so much and I love you all.

And to those who are new here, I hope you enjoy this book series, and feel free to check out my other books as well. Since this book series is completed I will be focusing on my others, so feel free to read those as they will be updated soon.

Social Media Links
Snapchat: Tammirose17
Instagram: b_a_b_y_r_o_s_e_s
Discord: Tammirose19#4100
Tiktok: tammirose19
Twitter: dreamyroses3 (it's a fan acc so you can follow me and watch me simp over ppl)

Enjoy!