Texts, Lies, & Video

Arabella's POV

My dad and I were in the Man Cave when we heard the elevator doors open to reveal Henry and Charlotte. Right as they got up and walked out they were fighting over something and I wasn't interested in what they were fighting about to be honest.

"What's the beef jerky's?" My dad asked after they finished fighting.

"Okay, get this. Henry wants me to shoot a video of him blowing one of his bubbles and transforming into Kid Danger so that he can watch the video and see what it looks like." Charlotte explained to us and I grinned at this. "Now, will you both tell him how insane that is?"

That's so awesome! I wanna see.

"Oh my god!" My dad and I said with shock.

"Right?"

"That's so awesome!" I beam and Henry smiled and Charlotte was shocked.

"Bella!"

"What?"

"Can we do it together?" My dad asked with eagerness.

"Yeah!" Henry beamed and Charlotte was in disbelief.

"Can't believe I never thought of transforming into Captain Man on video so I can see what it looks like!" My dad exclaimed, hi-fiving Henry.

"Right? So let's do it together now." Henry tells him.

"Are you guys crazy? You can't do this. What if this gets out?" Charlotte asked us and I rolled my eyes.

"Why you always gotta say no?" I asked her.

"You don't wanna be the party of no." Ray added.

"That's not a fun party" Henry said.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm the one around here who actually thinks things through." Charlotte mentioned and I stared at her as Henry and my dad scoffed.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"Name one time I didn't think something through." My dad retorted.

I can name countless times he didn't think something through.

"Okay. How about the time there was a fly on the elevator door." Charlotte said.

"I don't remember any fly." My dad remarked, pretending not to remember.

——

Two weeks ago.

Henry, my dad, and I were watching Drake and Josh and Charlotte was trying to catch a fly.

"Hey, has anyone seen where the fly went?" Charlotte asked and I turned to see it on the elevator door.

"It's on the elevator door." I pointed and Charlotte was about to get it when my dad pointed a blaster at it.

"I'll get it."

"Dad-"

Before I could finish my dad fired the blaster and it blasted a hole in the wall. Henry and I looked at my dad, while Charlotte was still on the floor. My dad slowly sunk back into his seat when Charlotte got up and we continued watching the show.

——

Present Day

"Remember it costed four thousand dollars to repair that elevator door?" Henry chuckled.