Too Much Game

(Finally! A longer chapter)

Arabella's POV

"Gooch?" I say as Charlotte and I vigorously push the buttons on the monitor. Everything in the Man Cave was going haywire and nothing was working. Charlotte and I were trying to fix it, but nothing was working and it was just pissing me off. "Gooch, are you there?!"

"Gooch?!" Charlotte calls but instead we get a babydoll floating in outer space on the screen.

"Mama!"

"Okay, that is not Gooch." Charlotte points out and I sigh.

"What is wrong with this thing?!" I groan and continuing pushing buttons with Charlotte. "Gooch!"

Gooch appears on screen but it was staticky and we couldn't see him well.

"Go for Gooch."

"Where are Henry and Ray?" Charlotte asks.

I had no idea where they were, because my dad left without notifying me.

"There was an emergency at the Swellview mall." Gooch informs.

"Ooh, what happened?" Charlotte wonders.

"Santa Claus was running around without his red pants." Gooch explains.

"But it's not even Christmas." I reason with confusion.

"Weird, right?" Gooch nods.

"Your hot dog is ready."

Charlotte and I both groan when we hear the snack machine beep.

"Neither of us ordered a hot dog!" We both exclaim.

"You ordered a hot dog?" Gooch questions.

"No! The snack machine is still broken and acting all crazy!" I exclaim with irritation.

Gooch started to break up and we freaked.

"Gooch?!"

The screen got staticky again when we lost Gooch, and an alarm blared meaning my dad and Henry have returned.

We walked over to the tubes and only my dad was there.

"Hey, Bella and Charlotte." He greets, holding red pants.

"Hey." I greet and raise my eyebrow at the pants. "Are those Santa's pants?"

"Yeah."

Charlotte and I nod slowly and don't question it.

"So, where's Henry?" Charlotte asks.

"He's right-" My dad paused when he realized Henry wasn't present. "Huh, that's weird." He looks up the tube slot. "Henry? Come down!"

"I can't! My tube isn't working!"

"Okay, hang on." My dad pulls out the remote and presses a button, but the tube got stuck and shot back up. He kept doing this until Henry spike.

"Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"If you keep doing that I'm going to vomit."

"Your hot dog is ready."

Charlotte and I turned to the snack machine and it opened to reveal a small chihuahua, barking.