Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems

Arabella's POV

Beep Beep!

I shot up from my sleep and yelled loudly. My room was flashing red, and I groaned when I realized there was an emergency. I didn't have to get up but I did anyway, and I trudged out of my room to see my dad and probably Henry.

I walked into the Man Cave and saw my dad and Henry standing there in their superhero costumes.

"Dad!" I called and they turned to me. "What's wrong now?"

"Robbery in progress!" My dad tells me. "We'll be back."

"I hope so." I mumble before trudging back to my room.

"Don't touch my hair products!" My dad called and I groaned loudly as a response.

——

Two Days Later

Right now, Henry, Gooch, My dad, and I were in the Man Cave, and Henry was tied down in a chair. Henry has been missing school or falling asleep in class because of his job as Kid Danger and has no time to study. So, my dad and Gooch have an idea to help him pass his test.

Gooch was scanning Henry's brain with a device, and Henry was very confused by the device.

"What's that thing doing?" Henry asks.

"Scanning your brain." Gooch answers.

"Oh, cool." Henry states.

"Take a deep breath." Gooch instructs and Henry inhaled deeply and exhales.

"Now, go, ooodle, oodle, ooodle." Gooch says and I giggle lightly.

"Ooodle, oodle, ooodle. Ooodle, oodle, ooodle." Henry repeats and I giggle before speaking.

"No, you're off key." I walk closer to them. "It's ooodle, oodle, ooodle"

All three of us then made the noise. "Ooodle, oodle, ooodle."

"Why am I doing this?" Henry asks.

"Because it's funny." I laugh and Henry narrows his eyes at me.

"Relax, kid." My dad assured Henry as he walks over to us.

"I can't. I got a huge makeup test tomorrow, and I got to study." Henry explains with worry. "And you goes are making me go, ooodle, oodle, ooodle."

"No, it's, ooodle, oodle, ooodle." Gooch corrects.

"I don't care!" Henry exclaims. "I don't have time to relax!"

"Exactly!" My dad chirps. "You're only problem is a lack of time."

"Imagine if you could do all your studying for school in only thirty seconds." I mention to Henry.

Every kids dream right there.

"How can I learn anything in thirty seconds?" Henry asks.

"With this!" My dad lifts up a helmet. "The Cerebral Data Transducer, or as we call it, the H.R.Z."

Henry was confused by the name and I was too. H.R.Z makes no sense, why not C.D.T instead?

"This device can transfer knowledge from a data source directly into your brain." Gooch explains to Henry.

"At ninety million dirigibles per second." My dad adds on.

Henry smiles but his face turns to confusion. "Why am I locked in a chair?"

"Do you want to get a good grade on your Puerto Rican Math test?" My dad asks.

"History." Henry and I correct him.

"Same thing."  My dad rolls his eyes and I whack his belly.

"Let us begin the procedure." Gooch declares.

"Yeah, let's do it." My dad agrees and places the helmet on Henry's head. "Now, I'll set the computer to acquire all the world's historical knowledge on Puerto Rico."

My dad set the computer to acquire any information about Puerto Rico as Gooch finished attaching the last bits to Henry's helmet.

"Whoa, this is so cool!" Henry smiles. "But, uh, will this hurt?"

"Yes, very much." I say with a small giggle.

"WHAT?!" Henry exclaims.

My dad and Gooch grab the power sticks on the ends of the helmet.

"Power up!" My dad calls and they slide the sticks in all the way.

"Oooooo!" Henry says as he feels the power enter his mind. "Sweet!"

My dad and Gooch return behind the machine cart. My dad grabs both levels and slowly pulls them.

"Wait, so, how will I kno- WOAH! It hurts!" Henry suddenly screams in terror and pain when he felt all the knowledge enter his brain.

"Just enjoy it!" I chuckle.

As Henry was yelling and screaming for his life, my dad and I went over to him and we posed for a few photo.

My new lock screen.

The screaming continued for a few more seconds until it ended and Henry slowly calmed down. We went up to him and we removed the helmet and unlocked his wrist straps. Henry's face was filled with terror and panic, it was hilarious.

"Well?" My dad smiles.

"That hurt bad!" Henry yells.

"Yes, but tell us about Puerto Rico." Gooch says.

"I don't know anything about— Puerto Rico is a series of islands with a land mass of 3,500 square miles and a population of 3.6 million people." Henry informs us and I smirk at my dad and Gooch. "It's glorious beaches and lush rainforests are the perfect setting for a wedding, bar mitzvah, or growing bananas." Henry was shocked by his knowledge. "Woah! I know Puerto Rico!"

"Yeah, ya do!" I smile and Henry grins happily.

"Indeed." Gooch says.

"You see? With this, you can learn anything you need to learn for school in a matter of seconds." My dad explains setting down the helmet.

Henry stands up. "Yeah. Wait, you think it's cheating?"

"Eh, not really." My dad denies.

"Not at all!" I scoff.

"It's a gray area." Gooch adds.

"I guess." Henry shrugs and slowly retreats toward the elevator. "Anyway. I really doing this appreciate you for me."

"Uh-oh." I sigh and shake my head. I forgot about the side affects.

"It's the side effects." Gooch tells him.

"What side effects?!" Henry asks, alarmed.

"You see, after you use the H.R.Z., when you talk, you might mix up your words for a few days." My dad informs him, sheepishly.

"Well, you could have before that you told me!" Henry exclaims and sighs, touching his head.

"The important thing is that you're going to do well on your test!" Gooch smiles.

"Yeah!" Henry smiles and suddenly screams like a girl. "AHHHHH!" Henry was petrified. "Why did I just-"

"That's another side effect." I warn him with a small smile.

"Sometimes you'll scream like-"

Henry screams again, cutting off my dad. "AHHHH!"

"A girl."

"For a few days." Gooch waves off.

"Oh, so I'm a girl like days for a few screams." Henry sighs and realizes his mixed up words. "Wait. AHHHHHH!"

I giggle at this and Henry glares.

"You guys wanna get lunch?" My dad asks and I beam at him.

"Yes!"

"Yeah!" Gooch agrees and the three of us run off, leaving Henry in a confused state.