Swellview's Got Talent

Arabella's POV

'When you're holding me
So weightless I can barely breathe
You always break my fall
My fall
Like a parachute
You're my parachute'

I stopped singing when Mary stopped playing piano and she turned to me with a smile.

"Swellview's got talent isn't ready for you." She chuckled and I blushed softly.

"Was it that good?" I asked her and she nodded, standing up.

"It was beautiful." She told me and rubbed my arms. "It's gonna be amazing."

"I hope so." I sighed. "No one knows I'm doing this."

"I know. It was my idea." Mary remarked. "I heard you singing and knew it has to be shared with he world."

My English tutor, Mary, entered me in the Swellview's Got Talent competition, because she heard me singing a while back and wanted me to share my voice with the world. Mary is also a music teacher, so she has been helping me prepare for the competition on Saturday. Nobody knows I sing, it's a private talent that I have and never really bothered to share it until now. Not to mention, I didn't tell anyone I entered this competition besides Mary, who was the one who signed me up for it. I made up the excuse that I was spending the night with a friend on the night of the competition so my dad, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz don't ask where I am. I don't like lying, but this is huge and I want it to be a surprise.

I'm singing Parachute by Laura Marano. It's one of my favorite songs and I feel like I can make a good connection with the judges, who happen to be my boyfriend and my dad. So, I'll be able to sing my feelings straight to Henry without making it obvious that's it about him, because he'll be Kid Danger.

It's no secret that people believe that Kid Danger and I are a thing, because he's saved me a few times and the public has seen how close we are. I mean, we are dating, but technically I'm with Henry to the public and Kid Danger is just a friend.

"I hope Henry likes it." I mentioned with a blush.

"He will. He won't be able to take his eyes off you." Mary replied and my blush deepened. "Anyway, I'll be working backstage at the show, so I'll be there to help you prepare."

"Awesome." I smile and my phone beeps, meaning I had to get home. "I need to get home."

"Okay." She said and we hugged. "See you on Saturday, love."

"Okay, see ya then." I tell her, before I grab my bag and leave.

I hope this works out and nothing gets messed up.

——

Saturday Night

(Her hair style)