Live and Dangerous, Part 1

Arabella's POV

"Pocket knife."

"Bow tie."

"Succulent."

"Bag of noodles."

"Binkie."

"Protractor."

"Raisins."

"Mothballs."

"Lighter fluid."

"Chinese crayons."

We all cheered as the boys and I finished packing a box filled with stuff for the Swellview Home of Runaway Teens. Schwoz put the filled box on the floor and Henry grabbed another box and we started over.

"Pocket knife."

"Bow tie."

"Succulent."

"Bag of noodles."

"Binkie."

"Protractor."

"Raisins."

"Mothballs."

"Lighter fluid."

"Chinese crayons."

We cheered once more and started all over again with another box. The elevator door opened and Charlotte walked in.

"Hey, guys." She greeted as she walked by us.

"Hey, Char." I greeted as everyone else did.

"Wait, I thought you were having dinner with your parents tonight?" Henry wondered.

"I did, I just came back because forgot my sweater." She tells us and grabs her sweater as we all nodded, speaking about the sweater.

We continued our box filling and Charlotte was confused.

"Pocket knife."

"Bow tie."

"Succulent."

"Bag of noodles."

"Binkie."

"Uh, hey, what are you guys doing?" Charlotte asked.

"We're putting together care packages." I inform her.

"Mmhm, and then we're gonna send them to the Swellview Home of Runaway Teens." Henry continued for me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Proctactor."

"Raisins." I put my raisins inside the box.

"Woah, woah." Charlotte stopped us. "Hold up."

"What!"

"What now?"

"The Swellview Home for Runaway Teens shut down." Charlotte informed us. "It's closed."

"Huh?" I asked her.

"What? What happened to all the runaway teens?" My dad asked her.

"They ran away." Charlotte shrugged and the five of us complained with irritation.

"Dang it!" I exclaimed and Henry stood up.

"I can't believe we wasted all this time!" My dad yelled, throwing a mothball can into the box.

"Maybe we can give all this stuff to another charity." Henry suggested.

"No, no, they're just gonna runaway too!" My dad snapped, tossing a bow tie away and I jumped. "Let's just throw all this junk into a dumpster."