Hour of Power Part 1

Arabella's POV

It's been a few says since I've received the note and I haven't told Henry. Charlotte almost told Henry, but I stopped her before she could and begged her to not tell him. She was reluctant but agreed and didn't tell him, but she told me she will tell him if this gets worse.

The notes, however, have gotten worse. I have no identification of who the person is, but they have made it very clear that they hate me. I want to tell Henry, but this is my battle and I need to handle it myself. I have my own ways of handling the situation, and it's not the healthiest of ways to say the least. I'm not self harming or physically hurting myself, I'm just working out a lot more and trying to gain some muscle.

Usually, girls want to lose weight, but I'm the opposite of that. I'm extremely light, I'm only eighty- seven pounds and I just turned fifteen. Maybe I do need to change my body, and how it looks.

Henry says I'm absolutely gorgeous and says I'm perfect, but he's my boyfriend and he's supposed to be nice to me. That's what boyfriends do. I hate keeping this from Henry, it's so difficult keeping secrets from him. He's so sweet and kind to me, and this is how I repay him? By keeping secrets from him?

My biggest fear is finding out who this bully is and confronting them about it. I'm a brave person and will stand up for myself, because this person is obviously afraid of telling me all this herself.

Anyway, I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte and Jasper and we were watching the news about a criminal who got released by accident.

Drex

I know, Drex, he was my dad's first sidekick. I didn't know him for terribly long, because he was a very bad person and my dad and him got into a very bad fight. My dad had adopted me a few a weeks before Drex was hired to be his sidekick and I think Drex had an issue with me or something. He just didn't like me and I didn't like him.

My beliefs came true when Drex tried to kidnap and make me his evil little minion. I will always remember the last thing he said to me before my dad defeated him and he got thrown in prison.

"I'll be back and Arabella will be my daughter again."

This highly confused me and concerned me. Daughter? Again? Drex was never my father, even before Ray adopted me, I had never met Drex before.

Unless he's my biological father and abandoned me when I was baby.

Nah.

"And according to city officials, the mistake at Swellview Prison is the biggest mistake in the history of prison mistakes." Mary began.

"Wow. So disturbing." Trent commented. "And now we go live, to Swellview Prison with reporter, Barney Villaraigosa."

"You two want some soup?" Jasper randomly asked and we turned to the curly headed boy, who was eating soup.

"You don't share soup." Charlotte remarked.

"I share soup with my mom." Jasper mentioned.

"Do one of us look like your mom?" I asked him.

"I wish." Jasper muttered and I raised an eyebrow.

We turned back to the screen and we see Barney standing outside of the prison with a man and a little girl.

"I'm here outside Swellview Prison with Mark Landry, from the Prison Parole Board." Barney informed. "Mr. Landry-"

Mark took the mic from Barney. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."