Stuck in Two Holes

Arabella's POV

Charlotte, Jasper, and I rode down the tubes to the Man Cave with squirt guns on our bodies. We were gonna get Henry and go the squirt gun range with him. I slept over at Charlotte's house last night, because my dad wasn't home due to him and Henry trying to catch Jeff, the stupidest criminal ever, so I haven't been home since last night.

We walked forward and saw Schwoz sitting in a pool of beans and was wearing a tiger print swimsuit.

"Hey, you guys, what are you doing here on a Sunday?" Schwoz asked us.

"I live here." I told him and Schwoz rolled his eyes.

"I know that, I was asking Charlotte and Jasper." He remarked.

"We're here to meet Henry." Jasper told Schwoz.

"And what are you doing?" Charlotte asked Schwoz, noticing the odd setup.

"I'm taking a bean bath." He informed us and he took a bite of his beans, which weirded me out. "Good beans. So, why do you have those pretty pistols?"

"We're going with Henry to the squirt gun range." I informed him.

It's basically a gun range for young kids or teenagers.

"Yeah, where is Henry?" Jasper asked.

"Schwoz, have you seen Henry?" Charlotte asked him.

"No, he and Ray went to catch Jeff yesterday and never came back."

This worried us and I pulled out my phone to call Henry.

"And you're not worried?!" I exclaimed.

"Could you guys grab that bucket of beans and poor it on my body?!" Schwoz smiled as he stretched out his body.

"No!"

"Gross!"

"Ew!"

"Cowards!" Schwoz scolded and I called Henry, waiting for him to pick up.

"Come on, babe! Answer!"

——

Henry didn't answer and this worried me deeply. I told my dad that if they were ever in danger or trouble, then I would disguise myself and go save them, but we don't know where they are.

"Are you adding rice to your bean bath?" I heard Jasper say as Charlotte and I were trying to locate my dad and Henry. I turned and saw Schwoz adding rice to his bean bath.

"Yeah." Schwoz said. "What? Like I'm the first person in the world to mix rice and beans?"

"I think I found Ray and Henry." Charlotte told us and I turned back to her with Jasper approaching us

"Looks like they're in that store that used to rent movies." I explained to them.

"Beta Maximus?" Jasper asked and nodded.

"Yes."

"Uh-huh."

I stood up and Charlotte called someone.

"Hey, Bella, can you come over here and-"

"No." I denied Schwoz and saw Charlotte was calling the police.

"Swellview Police, what's your emergency?" The police man asked her.

"You need to send a SWAT team to the old video store in South Swellview, Beta Maximus." Charlotte told him, alarmed.