Love Muffin

Arabella's POV

"But, why would he want us here after midnight on a Thursday?" Henry asked Charlotte and I as we pace around the Man Cave.

"I don't know." Charlotte sighed. "But if it's because he had a bad dream again, Bella and I are not gonna sing him a lullaby this time."

I sat on the back of the couch and closed my eyes, almost falling asleep

"Airy."

"Go away, I need sleep." I say and I felt someone ruffle my hair.

"Hey!" I snap and open my eyes to see Henry in front of me. "I'll hit you."

"I know." Henry chuckled. "You've broken my thumb three times."

"I'm naturally vicious." I shrugged and Henry put his hand on my thigh as the elevator doors open. We see Jasper walk out with an American flag onesie on and hair curlers in his hair.

"I'm here!" He announced and we were in disbelief.

"That's an emergency." I point out and hop down from the couch.

"Are you...why would..." Charlotte was confused on why Jasper had hair curlers. "Curlers?"

"What, you thought my hair was naturally curly?" He asked us and I nodded.

"Well, yeah!"

The tube alarm beeped and we see my dad get shot down the tube.

"Heyy." He greeted with a fat smile. "Hello friends! My beautiful daughter! Welcome!"

"Okay."

"Hi dad."

"Yeah, sure."

"And now... I want to introduce you guys to someone very special." My dad began and the alarm beeped again. A woman with black clothing and dark hair got shot down and I felt Henry grab my shoulders.

"Who's that?" Charlotte asked.

"I dunno." Henry and I say.

My dad went up to this woman and helped her down.

"It looks like a woman." Henry mentioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Really, I thought it was an alpaca." I sarcastically mutter and Henry flicked my cheek.

When I saw my dad and this woman kiss, my whole world get thrown upside down.

"What..." I gasped quietly.

"Everyone...this is Gwen." My dad introduced the woman to us and I didn't like her.

"Hi guys." She greeted and we all greeted her with uncertainty.

"Hi..." I weakly wave.

"Uh, hey."

"What's up, Gwen?"

Henry moves passed us and grabbed my dad. "Hey, Ray, can I talk to you for one second?"

My dad continues to smile over the mysterious woman as Henry pulled him over to confront him about the woman.

The woman looked at me and I gave her an awkward smile.