Arabella's Boy Troubles Part 2

Arabella's POV

"So, there's this dance this weekend at the high school and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" Logan asked me and I blushed, nodding.

"I would love too." I smile and he kisses my cheek.

"Good."

"Also, does this mean we're officially dating?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I would hope so." He said and pulled out his phone. "It's time to-"

"Update our relationship status!" We both beamed and went on our phones to change our status to in a relationship.

I'm so happy.

——

The following day, I walked out of my room and saw Henry and Charlotte. Tonight was the Meatball and I had my dress on, my hair was done up nice, and my makeup was pretty.

"Hey, guys

"Hey, guys." I greeted and noticed Henry was dressed as Kid Danger. "Um, why are you in your Kid Danger costume?"

Charlotte and Henry shared a lol before Charlotte spoke. "He's patrolling the party, because a villain was spotted near the high school."

That's a lie, but whatever.

"Okay." I say with confusion and noticed Henry staring at me. "Stop."

"Sorry..." He said and blushed.

He blushed? Odd.

"But before we go, I need to talk to you about Logan-"

"Henry, I told you to stay out of my love life." I interrupted and he averted his eyes. "Please, don't get involved."

"But-" He sighed. "Okay."

"Thank you." I say and we all head for the elevator.

——

Charlotte and I entered the Meatball together and I saw Logan talking to his brother, who was with Bianca. Henry was gonna come later, so it doesn't seem like he was taking Charlotte or I to this dance.

That'd be weird. Me and Henry? Wow.

"There's Logan. See ya." I tell Charlotte before walking away.

"Have fun!"

I approached Logan and he spotted me. "Hey, Bella."

We hugged before he took in my appearance. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I smile and he grins.

"I'm gonna go grab us some punch. I'll be back." He tells me, before walking off.

I see Bianca and she smiles at me. "You look so pretty, Bella."

"Thanks! So do you." I say and we hug.