Ox Pox

Arabella's POV

I stared intensely at the beautiful cookie that laid in front of me.

"Hello, beautiful cookie." I smiled and swiftly sat down. "I hope you're ready to be eaten, because I'm ready for you."

I picked it up and was about to take a bite, when a laser knocked the cookie out of my hand and I yelped.

"Hey! My cookie!" I cried and looked up to see my dad and Schwoz.

"Don't eat that cookie!"

"Why not? It's chocolate chip, it deserves to be eaten!" I protest and stand up. They ran over to me and Schwoz picked up the cookie.

"Do you want to die?" Schwoz asked and this confused me.

"What?"

——

Henry also had one of those cookies in his possession and my dad quickly warned him not to eat it. Henry didn't eat it, but Piper did and now she may die from a rare disease.

"How could you give Henry a cookie contaminated with comodium acetate?" My dad asked Schwoz as we paced around the Man Cave with worry and panic.

"I'm sorry! It looks exactly like sugar! And I keep it in the kitchen! Right next to the sugar!"

"Well, where did you get that idea?" My dad asked. "Poorjudgment.gov!"

My phone buzzed and I checked. "Henry's on his way down."

"Okay, let's not freak Henry out any more than he already is, alright?" My dad informs us and we nodded. "When he gets down here, everybody just act normal, happy, natural, okay?"

"Mm-Hmm." I said.

"All right."

"Got it."

Henry walked out of the elevator with a worried look. "Hi! I'm here!"

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Yo. How are ya, Hen?" I asked and awkwardly shift my weight.

"Uh, what goes on?" My dad asked.

"Your sister won't die."

"What?!" Henry gasped.

"Schwoz!" I berate.

"You told us to act like everything is okay!" Schwoz protested.

"Then why talk about dying!" Charlotte yelled.

"I said she won't!" Schwoz argued.

"Well, we don't know that, do we?" My dad questioned with irritation and Henry gasped.

"Oh my god! Is my sister gonna-" Henry paused when his phone rang and he answered it.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Its Jasper, he wants to video chat." Henry told us and headed for the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Schwoz asked.

"To the elevator, I can't let him see me in the Man Cave." Henry told us and walked into the elevator to talk to Jasper.

The four of us went over to the monitor and searched up the disease you get for eating comodium acetate. Henry exited the elevator moments later and walked up to us.

"Okay, Schwoz, what's gonna happen to my sister?" Henry asked.

"This." Schwoz showed us a photo a woman with red blisters and boils on her skin and we all screamed.