Subsitute Teacher

Arabella's POV

"Gooch! What happened?!" My dad frantically asks him and I rush up to the store to see what the emergency was. "Why did you send us an emergency signal?"

"Look. That's a garbage juicer!" Gooch grins and we look at large juicer in front of us.

"A garbage juicer?" My dad asks in annoyance.

"It juices garbage." Gooch adds.

"No, really?" I sarcastically question.

"Gooch, I was busy downstairs researching criminals." My dad informs Gooch and I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you were-Mmmmm." My dad covers my mouth and I frown.

"Shush, Cookie." My dad removes his hand and I huff.

"Watch." Gooch tells us and opens the juicer. He lifts up a garbage bin and dumps all the trash in the juicer. I scrunch my nose in disgust. "I dump the garbage into the thingy!"

"Gooch." I complain.

"Now observe." Gooch tells us and turns on the juicer. I watch in disgust as green liquid pours into a cup and I mentally gag at the sight.

"You see? The garbage is gone." Gooch points out.

"So is my appetite." I mention, looking away.

"It's all in the juice." Gooch says and I look back to see him holding the juice.

"Can we go back downstairs now?" I ask and Gooch looks away.

"Ray, Bella! We gotta talk to you!" We turn to see Henry and Charlotte entering the shop. "This is important. There's a creepy new kid at our school."

My dad groans. "Ugh, can we talk about it downstairs? Gooch's juice smells."

"Okay." Henry agrees and we head toward the elevator.

"I'm coming too." Charlotte says and follows us.

Henry explained who the kid was and that they think he's up to something.

"Why do you think this Ortho kid's up to something?" I ask them as the elevator doors shut.

"Well, he was asking about the the school's water supply." Henry begins.

"And he wanted to know about the security cameras and-"

Charlotte gets interrupted by my dad pressing the button and we got shut down the elevator. Henry, Charlotte, and I freak out and yell while my dad is perfectly still.

"I wonder why he was asking about those things!" He yells over our screams and the elevator. "Guys? Oh, stop screaming."

The elevator eventually reaches the bottom and we land on the ground, roughly.

I hate this elevator.

The doors open and my dad walks out while we stand up.

"Can't the elevator be adjusted?" Charlotte suggests.

"Why do you say this Ortho kids creepy?" My dad repeats.

"Because he says weird stuff. And he's got this crazy psycho look in his eye." Henry explains as we leave the elevator and I fix my brown hair.

"You got a pic?" I ask.

"Uh." Henry and Charlotte think before Charlotte speaks. "Jasper's Twitflash."

"Oh, Jasper posted a pic of him and Ortho on his Twitflash." Henry mentions.

"Then I say we look at Jasper's Twitflash."
My dad declares, looking into the distance. Henry, Charlotte, and I share a weird look, before checking out Jasper's Twitflash.