The Time Jerker

Arabella's POV

"Guys!" I beamed as I ran out of my room and Henry, Charlotte, and Schwoz all turned to me. I giggle as I hugged Henry and he hugged me back with shocked.

"Woah, why are you so happy?!"

"Because, you know that super awesome video game I've been playing? Until Dawn." I smiled at them and Henry and Charlotte.

"That horror game that you've spent hours trying to beat?" Charlotte asked and I saw a paper in her hand.

"Yeah! Hey, did you get in LIMP?"

"Yeah, but It's not called LIMP." Charlotte argued.

"It technically is." Henry reasoned and she glared at him.

"Congrats on that, but after months of trying to beat it I finally finished the game!" I giggle with excitement and Henry smiles.

"That's awesome, Airy!" Henry said and embraced me in his arms. I hugged him back, but the hug lasted longer than it should and I sort of enjoyed his embrace. I felt safe and calm.

"Um..."

Henry and I realized and released each other awkwardly.

"Sorry." We both say and I turned to Charlotte with my cheeks turning back to normal.

"You have to show me how you beat the final boss."

"Got it." I smile at her and we hug.

An alarmed blared and I gasped when I saw the monitor flash the Time Jerker's location.

"Dad!" I call as Schwoz and I rushed over to the monitor to catch the exact location.

"Bella! Schwoz! The alarm!" My dad rushed downstairs and over to us. "Oh my gosh!"

"We know! We know! We're trying!" I exclaim as we track his location down. I gasped and pointed at the tracked location.

"You see Sector Eight-G!" My dad pointed.

"Yeah!" I say.

"I see and look at Transformer #128!"

"Ha! Ha!" My dad successfully tracked the Timer Jerker's location. "We got him!"

The three of us cheered and hi-fived with excitement.

"Heck yeah, baby!" I laugh.

"What just happened?" Henry asked.

"We just figured out the location of the Time Jerker." I smile.

"No way!" Henry beamed.

"Way yes!" Schwoz remarked.

"Ray! Guess what happened to me!" Charlotte beame.

"Yeah..." My dad waved her off and her face fell.

"How'd you guys pin point his location?" Henry asked as he popped a gum ball in his mouth.

"See, when you use a time machine it sucks down a massive amount of electricity." Schwoz began and my dad stood up.

"And the computer just picked up a major power suck. So, we triangulated the source..."

"And boom we got his location!" I finished with joy.

"He's on top of the Swellview Clock Tower." My dad informed Henry and took out a gum ball from his container.

"I got into the Language Information and Math Problem!" Charlotte chimed in. "It's really prestigious!"

"Come on, kid! It's time we told the Timer Jerker what time it is." My dad smirked, ignoring Charlotte and walked away from us with Henry.

Summer Time?