Chapter Fourty Five - Confusion.

Mikey's Point Of View *

" Baby what's wrong ? " I said knocking on the door.

" Your so mean to me that's what's wrong, you think I'm fat ! " She said crying.

" No baby , no I don't just open the door & let me make you feel better " I said with a smirk on my face.

She open the door so fast. " you promise you don't think I'm fat ? " she said sniffling.

" I pinky promise " I said holding up my pinky.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

7 Months Later .

Kelani's Point Of View

This happened a few months ago &
now I'm 7 months pregnant. The sex of the baby is a surprise , Well that's I want but of course Micheal wants to know right away. That was pretty much my reaction to everything either being involved with tears or anger.

Well we're planning our wedding I know already. We just want to hurry up & get it over with.

The weddings in two days & I'm so excited. Everything is ready Me & The girls just have to go make sure the dresses are perfect & Me & Micheal have to go cake tasting. Yeah , that's the only part we were pretty much late on.

I rose up from bed slowly & went to the bathroom and decided I needed to take a shower. Once I got into the shower I did my hygenic routine. After I got out the shower i blow dried my hair and I did a fishtail , then I did light makeup & woke up Micheal.

" Baby wake up it time to go cake tasting " I said smiling.

" huh? I heard cake " He said waking up as faster than ever.

He then got up & toke a quick shower & threw some dark blue jeans on & a black T-shirt on , with his high top black Air Force ones.

" You ready baby ? " He said trying to rush me out the door.

" Yes " I said trying to zip my jeans up. I settled for some nude flats since I can't wear heels for another 2 months.

Well until my wedding but that's for only like an hour , I'll be able to wear them.

We then got King up & dressed & said we would get McDonalds on the way there.

We got to the place & it was beautiful.

" Baby oh my god look at the chandelier. " I said pointing to the ceiling in amazement.

" 100% Real diamonds that chandelier costs about 2 Million dollars " Krista said coming out of the room.

" Hey Krista " I said wobbling over to give her a hug. Krista is the wedding planner & also a family friend.

" So where here for the cake testing right ? " she questioned looking at her clipboard.

" Yes ma'am " I answered.

" Alright , right this way " she toke us into another room with a whole bunch of cakes.

" I'll leave you three to decided the taste & just buzz me back in when your done. " She said walking out.

" Let's eat , King come here " I said pulling him in to my lap & talking to Mikey.

45 Minutes.

All those cakes were soooooo amazing oh my god.

Mikey's Point Of View •

Let me tell you when I first put that first piece of cake in my mouth it tasted like have heaven.

" Which one do you like the best ? " I questioned Kelani.

" The vanilla one with chocolate frosting in the middle with strawberry sauce sprinkled on top " She said finishing the rest of her cake.

King was running around all hyped up on sugar & I knew this was going to end in a bad way.

" Well I'm glad you found one you liked & I'm glad I found the women I want to be with , for the rest of my life " I said scooting closer to her & kissing her on the lips.

" aw baby me to " she said kissing me back.

To be honest with you I'm so nervous about this wedding I do not want to mess up , My queens day because I know this day means a lot to her.

~
Hey guys sorry I couldn't keep up with my updating schedule but I will try to start the updating schedule this week !

Also sorry for a short chapter it's just a filler.

Soo I will updating later on.

But comment down below any request or any new characters if you would like.

Love you guys ❤️