Chapter Thirty One - New Home.

Hey guys heres a quick little update I wanted Trey to have his own chapter so here it is! I will be updating tomorrow also. Thanks for 16,000+ reads guys! It really means a lot!(:

****

( Picture Of Trey In Multimedia )

****

Trey's POV

I'm kinda sad my baby sister moved out. Even though I'm literally 5 minutes older than her. But she's not the only one with a baby on the way. I got two girls pregnant. But one is my main chick and the other one was just a hit and run.

The hit and run was a real pothead. But all my friends would sell to her. But now that she knows that she is pregnant I told them to stop.

I was just about to hop into the shower when the door bell rung.

" I'll GET IT! " I yelled so my mom and dad wouldn't get up to see who it was.

I opened the door to see it was Erica the hit and run. We talk everyone once in a while but only for the baby. She's would always ask me can we get together but I already got my main chick.

" Hey Erica what's up " I said giving her a hug and inviting her inside.

" Hey we need to talk " She said sounding upset.

" Alright what's on your mind ma ? " I said plopping on to the couch.

" Um ... its about the baby " She said itching her neck.

" Okay? is the baby alright ? " I said sitting up a bit.

" Yes its just the baby isn't yours. I only said the baby was yours so we could get together because I'm in love with you but the baby is really my ex boyfriends. " She said trying to look as innocent as possible but it didn't work.

" Alright well ... get the fuck out " I said getting mad angry and shrugging my shoulders.

" What do you mean get out don't you want to be with me " She said with tears rolling down her face.

" HA. I love my girl I have now. you just a random hoe. I some how got pregnant but hallelujah I didn't I only fucked you because I was high and horny. so you can get out now " I said laughing.

" Fine fuck you trey I don't need you " She said wiping her tears and walking to the door.

" Good because I don't give a fuck if you did " I said slamming the door in her face. At least that's one less girl I gotta worry about now.

Now I can just focus on me and my main girl right now.

I'm about to call my girl now.

*Phone Convo*

Trey : Hey ma

Janine : Hey baby

Trey : It turns out that hoe I got pregnant that baby isn't mine so I only got one child to take of now.

Janine : Yay Im glad baby I miss you.

Trey : I miss you too baby girl. Come over?

Janine : Alright I'm on my way

Trey : Alright , I love you baby mama.

Janine : Boy Bye shut up I love you to.

Trey : Haha.

*Phone Convo Over*

I honestly want to spend the rest of my life Janine. I met her in the 5th grade and asked her out in the 8th grade. But then we broke up and got back together Junior year and now were seniors so we've been together for a year now almost two.

When I told her I got another girl pregant she wouldn't talk to me for a whole month I couldn't blame her. I was mad at my self to. But she forgave me after. But then I got Janine pregnant a few months ago.

Both of our parents know. Her dad wasn't so excited though. Niether was mine. But both of our moms are. Kelani is excited to because she loves Janine that's her 2nd best friend. Now. So she's apart of Kelani's and Mercedes little clique now.

Janine is now 9 months she could be due any day now this week were have a baby girl and her name is Mariah Jhené Wills.

There was a knock at the door and I knew it was her.

" Hey baby " I said kissing her soft lips.

" Hey baby I'm sleepy can we go to bed? " She said yawning and shoving her keys in her bag.

" Yeaa come on " I said taking her hand and slowly waking her to my bedroom.

She toke off her shoes and got into the bed. Then I toke my shirt off and got into bed with her and put my arm around her waist.

" Wait baby I need to pee right quick. " She said wobbling to the a bathroom.

Right when she got to the bathroom she closed the door and 2 minutes later.

" SHIT " She yelled.

I got up and busted in the bathroom and there was either water or piss on the floor.

" Damn baby you couldn't make it to the toliet so you did it on the floor ? " I chuckled.

" My water broke the baby's coming you idoit. " She said threw her teeth.

" Oh shit " I said running back into my room to go put a shirt on.

****

hope you guys enjoyed(: