Chapter Twenty Nine - Baby's Signs

Heyy guys I won't be back for long because i still havent gotten my phone fixed but whenever i have the chance to update i will try my best and do it. But dont worry i should be getting it back soon. Had a lot of fun on my cruise and missed you guys thanks for 13,000+ reads ♥️.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kelani's POV•

I woke with swollen red feet. Just what a bitch needs early in the fucking morning man. I got out of bed and tried to wake Dwayne up.

" Baby Wake Up "

" Man It's To Early "

I slapped him in the face and ran to the bathroom laughing.

" Kelani you gon have to come out sooner or later ma "

" NOO IM NOT YOUR JUST TRYING TO HURT ME ! "

He continued to bang on the door and try to open it.

" Come on ma ! Hurry up ! Bruh "

" I need a few minutes ! Wait ! "

I got up from the toilet and went to go wash my hands. When I was doing I went into the shower and toke a quick shower. I did my hygienic routine shaved and got out.

" Ma are you done ? "

" Yes Dwayne "

I wrapped the towel around my waist tightly because I knew he was going to try and pull it off me.

" So ma what chu you tryin a do now ? "

" No Dwayne "

He was kissing on my neck. I couldn't help but let out a moan. But as soon as I did that I pushed him off.

" No Dwayne i have stuff to do today and I don't need you messing up my schedule "

" Come ma I need just 5 minutes "

I gave him the are you kidding me look.

" Alright but do my a favor "

" Alright what is it "

I smirked to what was about to do to him.

" Alright close your eyes & tell me what you see "

" ight ? "

He closed his eyes and said.

" I see nothing ma "

" well there's your answer. Because nothing is going to happened "

I started laughing so hard I let out a few snorts.

" Alright ma I got chu you wait until we get back home you gon wish you never said that "

" HA okay "

Like am I suppose to be scared? Im not scared. But intimidated yes.

As I walked into my closet I picked out a yellow v-neck my long black leggings and my black UGG boots. It's starting to get chill down here and I don't need to be getting sick anytime soon. As I started to get dressed I remember to put on my long black sweater and my black scarf.

I went into the bathroom did my makeup I just did a basic look today just some Eye Shadow , Eye liner , & some mascara. I put on my diamond earrings then I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant deodorant on and walked out to see if Dwayne was ready.

" Nigga are you ready yet "

" Yes I just need to brush my waves first "

I walked up the mirror he was using and playfully pushed him out the way. He mean mugged me for a minute realized what he was doing and walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I laughed.

I was looking at my belly. I am scared to be a mommy. I just want my baby to come out normal and be happy I just don't want him or her to hate me.

I started to tear up knowing at the fact I'm bringing a mother I just don't want to screw there life up.

Then I fault arms go around my belly. I looked up at the mirror and it was Dwayne.

" What's wrong baby girl "

" I just want to baby to be happy and have it have a good life "

I started to cry into his shoulder.

" it's alright ma , baby will have a good life and it's going to be happy don't think that way "

" what if it hates me "

" it's not going your his or her mother your the reason why he or she is in this world and your the reason why you can take them out also "

I started to laugh at what he said.

" your right "

" shiddd I always am "

I gave him the look & felt the baby kicking.

" It's kicking Dwayne "

He slowly crouched down and put his hand on my stomach and started to rub it.

" Hey little person in there mommy and daddy love you very much and can't wait for you to get here "

I giggled a little bit because it tickled the way he was rubbing it.

" So you ready to go ? " I questioned.

" Yess come on and get this over with "

Today was the day we found out the sex of the baby. I'm really excited.

" Your driving " I said to Dwayne.

" Mann Fine " He said whining.

We made it to the doctor and I toke a deep breath before we went inside.

" You ready ? "

" You know it "

We walked into the doctors office and signed in and waited.

" Kelani Thompson ! " The nurse called out.

I know he did not just do that.

I looked at him and he gave me his stupid devil smirk.

I shook my head and started walking towards the door.

The nurse opened the door for me and said " Doctor Huffman will be with you in a minute "

" Okay thank you " She then closed the door.

" I can't believe you gave me your last name Dwayne " I said starting to laugh.

" Shit it's going to be yours sooner or later " He said smirking.

" Then if you like it then you should put a ring on it " I sang.

He instantly started laughing so did i.

The doctor then came in.

" Hey Kelani how you doing ? "

" I'm good. "

" So your here for a check up and for the sex of the baby is that correct ? " She questioned me reading it off her clipboard.

" Yes that is "

" alright let's take a look " She said standing up.

I lifted up my shirt and then she spoke.

" This May be very cold " She chuckled a little.

When she put that gel on my stomach I left that baby kick and I mean hard.

She put the monitor thing on my belly and said.

" The little one is feisty isn't it ? " She laughed and questioned.

" Yeah it's been kicking all day "

" We'll the baby is a ............ "

_______

CliffHanger

Until next time !

Don't worry I'll try and update tomorrow !