Chapter Twenty Five - Secret's Part 1

Terrance's POV •

I woke up this afternoon to find my beautiful Cassidy sleeping. I could remember all the stuff we went threw and did when we were 18 & 17.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. And someone was banging on the door.

I got down the stairs and they were still banging

" AYE CHILL THE FUCK OUT IM COMING "

I opened the door to find no one there.

" What the hell ? "

And walked up to the brushes and looked around them to see if anyone was there.

I turned around and there was a tall guy in front of me wearing all black. With a Micheal Meyers mask on.

I was about to say something but he hit me so heard that I fell to the ground I was blacking out slowly. But I heard him say.

" Yeah Boss I got him he's knocked out and yeah I left the note on the refrigerator so everyone can see it .. Alright I'm on my way "

Then everything went black.

*

*

*

*

*

Dwayne's POV •

I hopped into to my car and made my way to Kelani's house. While I was driving I saw Javier in his car kissing all over some girls neck.

He saw me looking at him and he smirked and drove off.

I just shook my head and made my way to my girls house. When I got there she was just pulling up into her drive way. I got out my car and locked the door.

" Hey Baby "

" Hey Ma "

I kissed her a few times on the lips and on the neck and she started giggling.

" Baby stappp "

" Haha get your ass in the house "

I said smacking her butt. She locked her car doors and got her keys from her backpack and she unlocked the door.

" Baby you hungry ? "

" Yea get me an apple or something "

I said to her. When she got to the refrigerator and gasped and started crying.

" Baby girl whats wrong "

" MOM ! MOM ! MOM "

I saw the note in her hand and I read it. shit. What they didn't know is that Terrance was my "Leader" of my group yes I'm in a gang. It's a few of my home boys but the mains are Me , Kelani's brother Trey , Cookie & My boy Tj and my other boy Monte.

I had a lot of money saved up from My Trap busting and stuff like that but nobody really knew because I live in the apartment by the beach by myself. My brother moved out to go live with my parents in Virginia so it's just me.

I don't spend my money on worth shit. I save it up so I can use it for whatever I need.

1 Minute later Kelani's mom came running down the stairs.

" Sweetie whats wrong ? "

" Look "

She handed Mrs.Cassidy the note and she said the same thing I did. But a few tears fell from her eye.

The note said.

To whom ever is reading this we have Terrance now. We just want Cassidy. All i ever wanted to have was Cassidy. We will do a trade. On July 17th I will trade you Terrance for Cassidy so we can actually have a real family and real kids and be happy together. If not I will have Terrance hanged and chomp his limbs into pieces and have them sent to you piece by piece. So pick which one you want. If you pick the right answer. Meet me at the old shoe warehouse on maple road.

Sincerely Jay.

[ A/N : If you don't remember Jay go back to chapter's 15 & 16 ]

" Ill be right back guys "

I walked out of the house.

I called everyone and said we had an A-1 emergency.

Man I don't know what to do should I tell them about the team or nah. Shit I need to think but hurry up fast.

~

Sorry this chapter was so short.

But I will be posting the other half tomorrow don't worry !

Do you think Dwayne should tell Cassidy & Kelani ? Or you think he should keep his mouth shut.

Comment which one you think !

♥️♥️♥️