Chapter Twenty Seven - Secret's Part 3

Terrance's POV •

I'm sitting in this wooden chair tied up. While some fuck nigga is sending blows to my face left and right.

But none of the actually hurt. But he got me good once or twice. But my nose and bleeding and my lip is busted.

" Alright that's enough " Jay said getting up from his Leather Chair.

" Alright now here's the plan " He said sitting in front of me.

" Well the plan is to get what I've always wanted .. Which is Cassidy and basically to live your life. You know that night you got into your little " Car Accident " I of course was the one who did that. Andd payed the doctors to Family that you were dead " He said chuckling.

" JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR LITTLE FUCKING STUNT I DIDNT FUCKING GET TO SEE MAH KIDS BEING BORN BECAUSE OF YOUR BITCH ASS. IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER GET A CHANCE TO "HAVE" CASSIDY SHELL NEVER LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES ME " I screamed.

" Yeah ? Well we will see about that " He said patting my shoulder stooping to my level in the chair.

But I then spit on him in the face and said " You'll be nothing but a bitch ass nigga ".

He then punched me in my face. " But Cassidy will still be with me not you " He said laughing sooo hard as if that was the funniest joke ever. My daughters dog can tell better jokes then him AND THE DOG DOESNT EVEN TALK !

" Leave him here " Jay said and everyone left the room.

" I need to think of away to get out of her man " I said struggling through the tough rope.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Dwayne's POV•

We got to the warehouse and of course there were NO security I mean what?

We all got out the car quietly.

" Alright y'all got through back and trey and Cassidy go through the front I'll follow you guys but you guys won't see me "

" Alright "

We all split up and got our guns and stuff.

I got my gun and put my silencer on it. And I followed Cassidy and Trey Slowly.

We walked inside the trap and of course I saw naked women counting money and sorta the coke.

" Go Slowly Remember Slowly " I said to Trey and Cassidy.

They slowly made there way to Jays office.

*

*

*

*

*

Cassidy's POV

I'm in this " Trap " House when I've seen wayy. Better I'm not scared. I just want my fucking Fiancé back. I think I found Jays office and I walked in.

" Ahhh my beautiful Cassidy how you been baby girl please have a seat. Please close the door behind you" He said pointing to a chair.

" Oh and fellas please stand out side the door. " He said talking to big buff guys by the door.

" You know I'm going to make you mine right ? " He said getting up

" And what makes you think that ? "