Chapter Thirty - Baby Signs Part 1

Hey guys sorry I've been away for long. I started high school Monday and I have to wake up at 5AM to get ready just to catch the bus. So I'm extremely tired when I get home so I usually fall asleep lol. But yea still haven't gotten my phone fixed yet. But I will be soon ! Thank you guys so much for 15,000+ reads I owe you guys a chapter for that many reads so here it is !

**

" so the baby is a boy "

" yaaasss thank you ! " Dwayne said chanting with a smile. I couldn't help but laugh.

" alright we'll here are the things you can eat and things you can not eat. Things you can do and can't do. " She said handing me a paper.

" Thank you " I said nodding my head.

We walked out the of the doctors office and I guess I was driving.

" sooooo where are we going ? " Dwayne said all into his phone.

" where going to mall because I want to get baby clothes and stuff since we don't even have the room set up yet. " I said starting.

I said looking at Dwayne for a good 5 minutes and still he didn't say anything.

" WHO THE FUCK YOU TEXTING DWAYNE THAT YOU CANT ANSWER ME! " I said hitting the side of his head.

" Yo chill with that shit Kelani " He said clenching his jaw.

" We'll I asked you a damn question and you sitting there smiling at your phone texting away like I ain't shit! " I said getting annoyed.

" Alright. We'll your moving into my apartment. The person I was fucking texting was your dad and he was telling me all you stuff was moved into our room. The only reason why I was smiling is because I'm finally happy my baby is finally moving in with me shit man. I can't do shit with out you accusing of me of shit a Kelani so chill " He said in all seriousness.

I don't know why but I busted out into to tears. I guess it was these stupid emotions.

" Oh my bad I ain't mean to - "

" No it's fine. "

Dwayne was trying to talk to me while I was driving but I just ignored him.

20 minutes later we got to the mall. Then I decided to talk.

" You ready to go now ? " He questioned me.

" Yeah come on " I said giving him a shy smile.

We got out the car and I grabbed his hand lightly. He then looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

We got inside of the mall and went to the baby stores. We got to the jordans baby stuff. We picked out baby booties , baby clothes baby hats and they were all so little. They made me happily emotional.

" Ma you okay? " Dwayne questioned me.

" Yeah I'm just excited you know? " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" you sure ? " He asked me kissing my lips. Gosh I love this boy.

" yes I'm fine " I said smiling.

" Alright just making sure " He said looking for my stuff.

We got done baby shopping and we drove to our new home. I walked inside and it was beautiful. The floors where all black. The cabinets were cherry wood. The counters were black and gold marble.

" Baby this house is beautiful baby " I said hugging him.

" I knew you would like it " He said hugging me back.

" I don't like it .... I love it ! " I said smiling.

I pulled away and wobble my a way up the stairs. The master bedroom was really the only room that had furniture in it besides the bathroom, kitchen , dinning room and the living.

I opened the door and the room was perfect it was all white with an all white fire place but the tv was black and so was the bed. I got to the bed toke my shoes off and got under the covers and decided it was naptime.

****

Hey guys Hope you enjoyed this chapter. But I have bad news this book will be ending FOR GOOD. Soon but the series won't. There will be a second " Looking For my Thug Queen " Book! So don't worry! Comment if you want to be in the book! ( The New one )

I Will be updating this weekend too!