Chapter Thirty Six - Changing Over Time.

" Ain't shit to talk about Dwayne. You cheated you cheated that's it. " I said rolling my eyes and going up the stairs into our room to pack my bags.

" Where the hell do you think your going now ? " Dwayne questioned me with an attitude.

" Some where far from you " I said chuckling.

Once I said that I felt a hand go across my face.

" Your NOT going anywhere your staying here with me. If you leave I will kill you and this baby of OURS. " He said yelling in my face.

" O-O-Kay " I said with my hands up in the surrender position and crying.

" Now go take a shower because you honestly smell like shit. I'm going to the store to pick up a few things DONT leave if you leave you already know whats going to happen " He threatened me.

The man I loved is turning into a beast. He just doesn't love me anymore but to make me stay the only is to threaten to kill my baby and that's just not going to work for me.

I know you guys probably don't know but Dwayne takes pills. But he has stopped taking them and on top of that he's drinking so that's making the shit even more worse to the point where I'm scared to even look at him or breath wrong.

Once he left I looked out the window so see Janine and Mercedes gone.

" Shit " I said pacing back and fourth.

I quickly called them even though I'm still crying.

Phone Convo

KeKe : Hello?

MeMe : Hey boo wh- why the hell are you crying.

KeKe : He - He - Hit me. He hit me and threatened to kill King if i leaved.

MeMe : Hell nah where coming now to get you.

KeKe : No No No ! He said he'll kill king if I'm not here when he's back.

MeMe : Then where is he!?

KeKe : He went to the store.

NeNe : OH HELL NAH HE WANTS TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HER OH HELL NAH OHHHH.

I heard Janine yelling on the other side of the phone.

MeMe : alright well the plan is well he is sleeping well come and pick you up. But you gotta take your car with you. Take everything that you possibly can okay ? I mean everything so start packing now and when he gets home hide that shit okay ?

KeKe : okay but what if we get caught ?

MeMe : We won't as long as you be quiet.

KeKe : Okay thank you guys I love you if I have to pack everything I gotta start now. I'll text you if anything.

MeMe & NeNe: alright bye we love you to be safe.

End of convo.

When I got off the phone with them. I quickly ran as fast as a could to Kings baby room and toke everything I possibly could. Like his baby blankets , his baby shoes , his baby booties , his onesies all of his toys all of his books everything of his except for the bed.

Then when I went back into the room i packed everything of mine in to three Victoria secret bags.

I packed my make up , hair care essentials and feminine products in my black backpack.

I packed my shoes and clothes in separate bags.

I quickly brought all the bags out to my BMW and put them in the trunk and closed it.

I hurried back into the house and straight into the shower. Before he comes home.

Once I got out I put one of his T-shirts on because I packed everything but a pair of all black leggings my brown UGGS , socks , bra and a lace cheekster.

I put my clothes on and made some food because I was hungry.

I made pasta with homemade garlic bread and homemade lemonade.

Once I got done the house door opened and closed. I instantly got scared. I quickly turned off the stove and started fixing both of our plates.

" Kelani ! " He yelled.

Just the sound of his vorce scares me the most now.

" I'm - I'm in the kitchen " I yelled back softly.

I turned around there he was with blood red shot eyes.

He got down on all knees and said.

" Baby I'm so sorry I threatened you. I just didn't want you to leave and most importantly I'm sorry for hitting you. My mom taught me never to hit a woman and I hit you baby I'm so sorry " He said sobbing.

" It's okay just get up please " I said rubbing his back.

He slowly stood up and kissed my lips. I could taste the sorrow against his lips.

I love him to death sadly to say but I'm still leaving its for the best.

" I made you some food for you if your hungry " I said handing him a plate.

" Thank you " he said softly taking it out of my hand.

I fixed my self something to eat to.

" So what did you did you do while I was gone " He said eating his food.

I instantly froze.

" Oh nothing really just showered up , cleaned the house a bit and cooked. " I said continuing to look up at my plate.

" oh okay well I'm sleepy you coming to bed ? " He questioned me.

" Yeah just let me clean up the plates and the table " I said getting up.

" okay " he said leaving the table.

I quickly finished cleaning the table and washing the dishes and made my way back to the room and found him sound asleep.

I got into the other side of the bed. But away from him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

" I want to be close you to " He said into my ear.

I instantly chuckled because I knew he didn't meant any of that shit.

*

Heyyy guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just been really busy. But there's only like 3 or 4 more chapters of this book left but there well be a second one of this book series so check it out.

But do you think Kelani should stay or leave ?