Chapter Thirty Nine - Life As It Is Now.

A Few Months Later ....

Kelani's POV•

It's been 1 year since I had King. He is nothing but a bundle of joy. I moved out of Mercedes & Quan's place into a two-bedroom apartment for now. I've been getting a lot of help since I had King. Micheal Moved in with me. We've been together for a 11 Months now. & I finally feel happy.

It was early in the morning & King started crying. All he did was smile , eat , pee & poop & most importantly sleep.

I checked the clock and it was 3:53AM.

" Ugh King Why now baby " I said getting up and rubbing my eyes.

" No Baby it's fine I got him. " Micheal said getting.

" You sure ? " I said laying back down questioning him.

" Anything for my queen " He said kissing my lips.

" Thank you baby. " I said smiling.

I immediately went back to sleep. A few minutes later I feel Micheal rapping his muscular arms around me.

" I Love You Kelani " He said kissing my neck.

That was the first time I ever heard Micheal said those words to me.

" I Love you too Mikey " I said locking my fingers into mine.

With that we both fell asleep.

I had to wake up in a few hours for work. I got a new job. I've been on maternity leave for the longest & I absolutely hate it.

It was 12PM when I woke up. Micheal Was still sleeping of course. So I went down stairs to go make him breakfast.

I made Grits , Bacon , Eggs , Pancakes , Sausage , Croissant's and Waffles.

My Baby can eat. Ha. While I was finishing making his plate I felt arms wrap around my waist.

" Morning Baby Girl " He said kissing my neck. He always knows how to make me weak.

" Morning Baby I made us breakfast " I said handing him his plate and his orange juice.

" Yeasss my bae made me breakfast " He said starting to do the Shmoney Dance.

" Oh my god " I said laughing.

We grabbed our plates and made our way to the table.

" Sooooo I want to take you to meet my mom " Micheal said eating.

" Your Mom ? " I said nervously.

" Yes Bae relax " He said smiling.

" What if she hates me " I said frowning.

" Baby she already knows about you she's the one that asked me to ask you about it " He said laughing.

" Ohhhh true. " I checked the time.

It was 1:45 I need to be at work at 3.

" Oh shit baby I gotta go get ready " I said running from the table and getting ready for work.

I went and toke a 10 minute shower washed my hair & did my hygienic routine.

I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on.

I went into my closet and picked out my white and dark blue cropped baseball short with a red white and blue flannel with my blue jeans and my white short converse with my sun glasses I straightened my hair a bit and did light makeup.

(Her outfit is in the multimedia)

I grabbed my grayish blue bag and got my phone and charger. I put perfume on and went into Kings room & saw he wasn't there.

I went down stairs and found King in his play pin with Micheal On the couch in his Boxers.

" Bye My KingyBear mama loves you. " I said kissing his cheek.

He immediately smiled showing his pink gums.

I love my baby. I picked him up and put him next to Micheal.

" Bye baby I love you see you later " I said kissing him.

" Bye ma love you too. I don't know why you have that job you know I can support you " He said to me.

" Goodbye Mikey " I grabbed my car keys and opened the garage and went into the car.

( Micheal in the multimedia )

20 minutes later I got to forever21.

" Right on time right on time " I said to myself.

" Oh my Bitch bad looking like a bag of money " My close friend Honey said to me.

( Honey In MultiMedia )

" Hey girl " I said hugging her.

She's one of my best friends to. Janine & Mercedes met her already & they love each other.

We chatted for a bit then got to our post. We worked at the front counter.

" Next in line " I called out.

A Man & his girlfriend came up to me.

" Hi How are you guys today ? " I said smiling.

" Oh Kelani I didn't know you worked here. " A man said.

I looked up and it was Javier.

" Oh Lord " Honey already knew who he was.

" Well Now you know so next ! " I yelled out.

" How have you been ? " He asked me.

" Next ! " I called out checking them out and ignoring him.

" Bae why you talking to this hoe " Some side hoe said to him.

" Bitch who the hell is you talking about like that you just some washed up dry side hoe. " I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

" SECUIRTY ! " Honey yelled.

They immediately came. They was so lucky they came I was about to cut someone.

" You okay ? " Honey asked me.

" Just peachy. " I said smirking.

Honey just started laughing.
~~

Oh Lordyy. What's gonna happen next chapter ?

Comment what you think.