Chapter Thirty Seven - Serenity.

I got a text message saying " Come KeKe time to go ".

It was Mercedes I toke Dwayne's arms off my waist which were around me. And placed them down slowly. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye as a tear rolled down my face.

I swear man all this shit this boy has done to me but the things I've done for him , the things I WOULD do for him , the things I wished I've never done for him.

I wrote him a Goodbye note just for him to know that I care.

I put my hello kitty slippers on.
Grabbed my MCM mini backpack , My phone , My Charger & my Car keys and left me dream house and the old love of me life.

I texted Mercedes and told her I was on her way to her house.

I hopped into my all white BMW & my favorite song came on.

" Somebody Real is hard to find

Somebody worth all you time

Someone who can tell you the truth
Someone who loves you for you.

Someone who knows all of your flaws
&
Doesn't impose. Try to control them.

Let you be free. doesn't deceive

They give you a chance to believe

Believe in something

Is that to much ?

Cause I've been on a search and I'm loosing my hope.

I sang along slowly to the song while tears ran down my face.

I wiped all of my tears and pulled up to Mercedes porch and found cookie smoking a blunt.

He helped me with my bags and hugged me and told me that everything will get better soon.

When i finished unpacking I went straight to sleep. Wishing things would have never happened the way they did.
*

*

*

*
Dwayne POV ~
I woke up with the other side of the bed cold. Maybe she's down stairs cooking for me ?

I slowly woke up from the bed and went downstairs and I didn't smell anything. That's weird ?

" Baby !? " I yelled.

But I got no answer back.

I checked all the rooms and bathrooms in the house , she wasn't in any of them. I checked the closet and none of her stuff was in the anymore. While I was looking through the dresser a note fell onto the floor I picked it up and it said.

Dear Dwayne , My love , my first love , my first boyfriend my first heart. I've left you. Leaving all the things you bought me. I don't need you anymore no matter how much I love you I can't even bare with out to cry writing this letter. All the hurtful things you've done to me I can't deal with anymore. The lies, the cheating , the hurting and especially out of all the beating. I can't believe you put your hands on me and we both know your mother that I know very well wouldn't have wanted her son to do that. Well I'm leaving & I want you to know I love you lots. & I still care.

Yours truly , Kelani.
As soon as I finished that letter I punched a whole into a wall and new I fucked up.

• Kelani's POV•

A Few days later ....
It's been a few days since I left the house I am way more happy now. I'm due any day now. King just doesn't want to come out. I miss Dwayne but not that much.

But I do have a new man in my life which is Micheal ! well we're talking but we're not an " item " YET. I really do like him though even though I still
Miss Dwayne but oh well.

But anyways it's time for me to wake up and do my morning early yoga . So I slowly hop out of bed and put my yoga clothes on put my hair into a ponytail and brush my teeth.

When I finished I went downstairs and found cookie on the couch playing some game.

" Move nigga I need to work out " I said pushing him out of the way.

" Okay Kelani I got you " He said throwing a pillow at me.

5 minutes later I finished stretching and it was time for the real yoga part.
Mercedes soon came down the stairs.

" Oh! MeMe do some yoga with me ! " I said happily.

Ever since I've been on my last trimester I've been every happy not so much for Mercedes.

" Fuck I look doing that bullshit ? " She said mugging me hella hard.

" come on please " I begged.

" alright okay " she said rolling her eyes.

We where doing butterflies when I felt something wet between my pants.

" oh my god ! " I said with a blank look on my face.

" What did you just shit on your self. I will beat your ass pregnant or not
Kelani " She said being serious.

" King is ready to come out and see the world " I said smiling.
~
oh fiddle sticks king is out coming.

There will be 1 or 2 more chapters I haven't decided yet.

Sorry I've haven't been updating lately I have basketball practice everyday 😑.

But I will updating twice a week don't worry!

But I will be posting book two soon.

Comment below if I should continue this series or not.
If I don't get comments no book sorry. I need more comments. I want at least 20 comments or at least 10.

I like writing books for my enjoyment and because of you guys so comment comment comment !

Goal : 20 Comments!
Goal : 20 Favorites

If I meet those goals I have a surprise for you guys 😏.