Chapter Twenty Eight - Best Friends Since Freshman Year.

4 Months Later

Kelani's POV •

It's been a few months since my dad's kidnapping.

My belly has gotten a bit bigger and I've began to get more emotional and hungry at times. Well not at times. All the fucking time and it's annoying as shit.

I get up super early just to take a piss.

I woke up early and checked the time and it was 4:30 in the morning. I'm so tired.

Of course Dwayne was knocked out. I put my slippers on and walked slowly to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and walked back to the room. And the window was open. Hmm? I don't remember leaving it open. I walked to the window and closed and turned around there was a black figure in front of me.

" Scream and I'll shoot " The female voice said.

My stupid ass instinct was to scream and the female jumped. And it woke up the whole house.

" YO WHAT FUCK - shit ! " Dwyane quickly jumped up and got his gun from under the mattress.

WHEN THE HELL DID HE PUT THAT THERE!?!

" Aye you crazy bitch get on the ground now ! " He tried to order her.

" Who you calling a crazy bitch Dwyane " The girl then ripped off her ski mask and it was Mercedes the crazy bitch herself.

She did scare the shit out of me and I guess that was the plan because we use to do this to each freshman year but we stopped and she decided to do it to my while I'm fucking pregnant.

" Hey girl I missed you " I said hugging her.

But I do love her she is my best friend.

" Hey mama how you doing " She said hugging me back.

" Good until your ass scared me "

" Haha I see I got you . I wanted to do a late night spook since we haven't done it in a while " She said smiling.

" AND WHO THE HELL WAS YOU CALLING A BITCH DWAYNE " She started to yell.

All I could do was laugh at this moment.

" Well if your crazy wouldn't have done this shit I wouldn't have said that shit "

Then 2 seconds later everyone came in the room with a gun pointed at Mercedes.

" WHATS GOING ON " My dad said yelling.

" False alarm dad just Mercedes late night spooking " I said smiling.

" Oh okay night "

" Wait what the hell am I the only one who is confused here " Dwayne said shaking his head.

" Babe it's okay we use to do it when we were younger " I said to him.

" Anywayssss i see you to are busy i know Quan is here (Cookie) " She said to me.

" Yeah he's downstairs probably sleeping on the couch as usual "

" okay night lovey , night baby girl or boy auntie Meme loves you " she said rubbing my belly.

" Yeah auntie crazy crackhead Mercedes " Dwayne mumbled loud enough for both of us to her hear.

" Hey bitch nigga I heard you " She yelled at Dwayne.

" Go downstairs " He instructed her.

" Maybe I will " she said walking out.

" God you to need help " I said getting back into bed.

" you sure you didn't mean her ? " He said wrapping his arm around me.

" Goodnight Dwayne "

" Goodnight ma "

~

Heyy ♥️

Here's a chapter , sorry its short my head really hurts because I got my braids so I'm really just wanna sleep so here you go.

♥️✌️✖️